Happy July 4th!

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Well, it's very telling when not even our Republican friends have come to celebrate the Fourth of July openly!

So, let me say "HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!" We still live in a pretty great country and we will get past this current administration and restore things back to better sanity for everyone. Keep Hope Alive!

Have A WONDERFUL Day! :)

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
All about Independence. And individual Liberty, not big government.

So if you celebrate, and believe in big government, and in rule by five in black, you aren't celebrating July 4, 1776, more like October 1917.

Cheers!

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!

So if you celebrate, and believe in big government, and in rule by five in black, you aren't celebrating July 4, 1776, more like October 1917.

Cheers!
How apropos' that you would include the truth of your guy's reelection! "Franken-Stein 2020"
Cheers!

Apr 2015
Katmandu
Well, it's very telling when not even our Republican friends have come to celebrate the Fourth of July openly!

So, let me say "HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!" We still live in a pretty great country and we will get past this current administration and restore things back to better sanity for everyone. Keep Hope Alive!

Thanks, got the burgers and sweet corn on the grill, cold beer, and going to watch fireworks with friends and neighbors. It's a great time to be alive and living in America!

Jul 2015
Florida

Cheers!
Why is that some one has to shit all over every good sentiment here??

Jul 2015
Florida

Happy 4th from FLORIDA

Sep 2012
SoCal
It's a celebration of the independence of the United States of America and its people from the rule of foreign monarchy and it's abuse of the original colonies. If you wish to be truly independent of any government, I suggest that you go find a cave to inhabit and leave civilization.

Cheers!

Jun 2006
Vancouver
Happy Birthday to you, my mapley-challenged compadres.

In the words of the great Katey Perry.

"Just own the night
Like the 4th of July
Baby you're a firework"