Harry Reid Letter

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Harry Reid is a first rate scumbag. Taking him seriously is not for the wise.

After he lied about Mitt Romney on the Senate floor in an attempt to affect the election, he lost all credibility.

Reactions: 2 people

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
I have it on good authority, that Harry Reid has ties to the Mafia.

(But, obviously, I can never actually reveal my sources.....)

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Harry Reid makes salacious but unproven claims against a presidential candidate. We've seen this movie before. Spoiler alert: he's lying.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
3 answers and not a damn one on the subject of the Russians, which is what my link was about.

Good job,guys! Not!

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
3 answers and not a damn one on the subject of the Russians, which is what my link was about.

Good job,guys! Not!
Reid points to "communications with you and other top officials." Is Reid prevented from revealing these communications? If he isn't, then he should do so immediately. If he is prevented, he should still do so...he's retiring. What's he got to lose?

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Second question: What position does Harry Reid hold that he would have had any type of communication with Comey regarding Donald Trump? It seems like this allegation would be fairly easy to disprove if it isn't true.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Reid points to "communications with you and other top officials." Is Reid prevented from revealing these communications? If he isn't, then he should do so immediately. If he is prevented, he should still do so...he's retiring. What's he got to lose?
I have an idea Harry is not finished with this subject, but we just heard from the See No Evil, speak not,evil, hear no evil trio.

Reactions: 1 person