Has anyone here tried to sign up for Obamacare yet?

Nov 2010
doing my part to end this farkakte forum.
Then you'll just continue to be a parasite/burden on your neighbors like you undoubtedly have been & like Mordent admitted to being for ten years ...... when he "had better things to do" with his own money than buy health insurance.
How am I a parasite when I never get sick? Remember, the last time I saw a doctor was for a tick bite and I paid for that out of my own pocket.

Apr 2012
Stanger in a Strange Land
Is your governor a republican? Seems to me republican state admins are trying their best to make sure PPACA doesn't work.
The desperation of the Left, as the Albatross Comes Home to Roost, is already starting.

Yes, they will be trying to blame OBAMACARE'S FAILURE(s) on Republicans, and eventually, they'll try to fit "Blaming Bush" in, too....wait and see...

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
Stanger in a Strange Land
How am I a parasite when I never get sick? Remember, the last time I saw a doctor was for a tick bite and I paid for that out of my own pocket.
You're "being a parasite" for not wanting to pay for everyone else's healthcare....welcome to Leftworld...

Reactions: 3 people
Mar 2010
Indiana
Is that the 'excuse dujour' as to why this piece of crap doesn't work?
Nope. I know how partisan and hateful the right can be living in a state that is scarlet red. Our govenor bashes our president whenever he gets a chance and associates himself on and off with teabaggers depending on whether it's to his advantage.

Mar 2010
Indiana
Rick Scott won't let navigators sit down and talk to Floridians. Librarians say they will likely invite navigators to their facilities to talk with library patrons.

Scott cannot stop Interwebz or telephonic communication, however.

He already reversed course to accept Federal Medicaid $$$.

Regards from Rosie
He seems to reverse course a lot. Didn't want the stimulus money and then he did. My parents who are Florida residents tell me he is so unpopular he couldn't possibly win reelection.

webrockk

Former Staff
Nov 2009
on the river
The desperation of the Left, as the Albatross Comes Home to Roost, is already starting.

Yes, they will be trying to blame OBAMACARE'S FAILURE(s) on Republicans, and eventually, they'll try to fit "Blaming Bush" in, too....wait and see...
Just as they did with the housing meltdown. Just as they'll do when the rapidly inflating student loan bubble busts....just as they'll do when ObamaCo's version of "trickle down".....the QE / Wall Street fraud balloon....pops.

the scumbags are nothing if not predictable.

"IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!!"

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
So you're already a member of the GOP's healthcare plan: Stay Lucky!
(but if you do get sick...die quickly)

Reactions: 3 people
Mar 2010
Indiana
Then you'll just continue to be a parasite/burden on your neighbors like you undoubtedly have been & like Mordent admitted to being for ten years ...... when he "had better things to do" with his own money than buy health insurance.
Haven't you heard? Personsal responsibility doesn't apply to tbe right although God knows they sure shove it down the throats of others.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2010
Nope. I know how partisan and hateful the right can be living in a state that is scarlet red. Our govenor bashes our president whenever he gets a chance and associates himself on and off with teabaggers depending on whether it's to his advantage.
So, he hates obama and loves him at the same time? (if we are to believe the Chicago bath house stories)

Nov 2010
So you're already a member of the GOP's healthcare plan: Stay Lucky!
(but if you do get sick...die quickly)
What's lucky about having a strong immune system? You could've had one too if you didn't rely on doctors for every sniffle.