Has Barack Obama Been the ‘Most Admired Man’ in the World for 11 Years?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
I have never talked to a conservative who has participated in any major poll.

But, had I been asked, I would have said that yes, Obama is probably admired by many, but if you were to ask these people why do you admire Obama, then most of them would be hard pressed to come up with a good answer.

They would say things like he smiles a lot, he looks "clean" (Joe Biden) and says things that sound profound. That he pretty much doesn't get involved in anything outside of the U.S. except if it is to prop up terrorists sponsored nations like Iran, and they love Obama when he trashes his own country. Obama was a do-nothing good President, and many admire him for that.

Jul 2015
Florida
I don't doubt it for a second.

Let's see if TRUMP makes the LEAST ADMIRED man in the future. I want TRUMP to turn into a noun and a verb for anyone who wants to convey REPREHENSIBLE, loathsome, despicable in the future.

His name is MUDD TRUMP.
Don't ever TRUMP this country again.
Are you trying to TRUMP me?
This is a TRUMPING fiasco.
Are you TRUMPING kidding me?

Apr 2014
Maryland
I have never talked to a conservative who has participated in any major poll.

But, had I been asked, I would have said that yes, Obama is probably admired by many, but if you were to ask these people why do you admire Obama, then most of them would be hard pressed to come up with a good answer.

They would say things like he smiles a lot, he looks "clean" (Joe Biden) and says things that sound profound. That he pretty much doesn't get involved in anything outside of the U.S. except if it is to prop up terrorists sponsored nations like Iran, and they love Obama when he trashes his own country. Obama was a do-nothing good President, and many admire him for that.
When does Obama trash his own country? Is he the one who trusts Putin over his own intelligence? Who kissed up to brutal dictators?How could you say such a ridiculous thing. I know it was nothing to rescue the country from losing 700,000 jobs and turning it around where jobs are produced every month for years. I know it was nothing to kill bin Laden. I know it was nothing for millions of people who couldn’t see doctors to be able to see doctors. I know it was nothing for equal pay with the Ledbetter bill. Oh and he also wasn’t a narcissist pathological liar....,With a tiny Inaugaration compared to trumps

Apr 2014
Maryland
If the poll says it's true then we must believe it....:halo:

Do we have the methodology for the poll?
Do you think Trump is a man who should be respected? Would you want your children to talk like him and act like him and be the kind of man he is? I would never encourage my children to brag about grabbing pussies, I would never encourage my children to talk about themselves in the most narcissistic way, I would never want my children to curse when making speeches, I would never want my child to be a bully and call of the people names and I would Encourage my child to be a faithful parent