Has Barack Obama Been the ‘Most Admired Man’ in the World for 11 Years?

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
1 "But Trump!"
2 What, like one guy? So now he becomes the entire right?
3 It was Democrats. They used false accusations to try to sink his nominations. Democrats have been doing this since Bork. Obama himself voted to filibuster the Alito nomination. So if you think I have one iota of sympathy that someone plays hardball back, then think again.
And what you said was yours.
1 Not "but Trump." you said that the president's "syncophants" don't usually cry as much about partisan opposition. That's not so.
2. It's one thing to have a faulty opinion. Having a faulty memory is quite another thing. The general theme among right wing pundits as well as posters on PH was that it was Obama's fault the economy had crashed.
3. No, it was not democrats accusing Kavanaugh. It was Democrats that supported the accusers over Kavanaugh, but it was not Democrats making the accusations.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Dont wait, just declare those with different political opinions, your "enemy" and justify your own hate, today. Become that beast you hate.
What a pile of shit that is ,Your not the conservative opposition , your just a hate group. I 100% support a conservative voice in this country, in fact, I will commit time and money to put ta real conservative party based on nothing that your hate party is based on now. Your party name is way to poisoned to be able to continue using it, so a new name is in order , I also know it will be hard to put together , I will gladly help but you haters are out of here .The people who will put together the next conservative party will not be you and people like you. It will be patriots and people who operate on other things other then hatred , bigotry, hate of our government, homophobia, Islamophobia ,the endless attack of our allies. hatred of non submitting women. . everything to the rich philosophy. One other thing this new group will operate on something other then non stop lies and distortions. You people are ugly and there is no room for your direction you would take this country. Your gone and that will make many patriots very happy.

Apr 2019
Southeast
What a pile of shit that is ,Your not the conservative opposition , your just a hate group. I 100% support a conservative voice in this country, in fact, I will commit time and money to put ta real conservative party based on nothing that your hate party is based on now. Your party name is way to poisoned to be able to continue using it, so a new name is in order , I also know it will be hard to put together , I will gladly help but you haters are out of here .The people who will put together the next conservative party will not be you and people like you. It will be patriots and people who operate on other things other then hatred , bigotry, hate of our government, homophobia, Islamophobia ,the endless attack of our allies. hatred of non submitting women. . everything to the rich philosophy. One other thing this new group will operate on something other then non stop lies and distortions. You people are ugly and there is no room for your direction you would take this country. Your gone and that will make many patriots very happy.
I merely skimmed your rant to confirm, yep...another hate filled rant. Come and make me gone, keyboard warrior of hate.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
"But Trump!"
What, like one guy? So now he becomes the entire right?
It was Democrats. They used false accusations to try to sink his nominations. Democrats have been doing this since Bork. Obama himself voted to filibuster the Alito nomination. So if you think I have one iota of sympathy that someone plays hardball back, then think again.
And what you said was yours.
Are you still posing as an open-minded moderate?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
1 Not "but Trump." you said that the president's "syncophants" don't usually cry as much about partisan opposition. That's not so.
You people act like Obama was the only president in history who ever faced opposition from the opposing party. As if Democrats were working to re-elect George Bush or any other Republican president. You got called on it so you went "But Trump!".
2. It's one thing to have a faulty opinion. Having a faulty memory is quite another thing. The general theme among right wing pundits as well as posters on PH was that it was Obama's fault the economy had crashed.
You are demonstrating a faulty memory. You are making up this idea that the right as a whole blamed Obama for the recession. This is a straw man. You found someone somewhere who said something false so now you are pretending that it was widespread. What people did hold Obama responsible for was a weak recovery and a low growth economy.
3. No, it was not democrats accusing Kavanaugh. It was Democrats that supported the accusers over Kavanaugh, but it was not Democrats making the accusations.
They based their opposition on those false charges. It was Diane Feinstein's office who leaked them in the first place. Democrats have spent decades smearing nominees they don't like and blocking them. And then when someone plays their own game back at them they cry in protest.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
You're*

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
1You people act like Obama was the only president in history who ever faced opposition from the opposing party. As if Democrats were working to re-elect George Bush or any other Republican president. You got called on it so you went "But Trump!".
2You are demonstrating a faulty memory. You are making up this idea that the right as a whole blamed Obama for the recession. This is a straw man. You found someone somewhere who said something false so now you are pretending that it was widespread. What people did hold Obama responsible for was a weak recovery and a low growth economy.
3 They based their opposition on those false charges. It was Diane Feinstein's office who leaked them in the first place. Democrats have spent decades smearing nominees they don't like and blocking them. And then when someone plays their own game back at them they cry in protest.
1 I'm only one person. This one person sees that declaring that your number one priority is making sure that the president serves only one term, this before he is even inaugurated, somewhat extreme.

2. Rush Limbaugh, Shaun Hannity, are two. I'm sure there were more.

3. There is no evidence that the women were lying, but you do have a point: The interview should have focused more on his fitness as a judge and less on whether or not he's a creep.

Oct 2011
Washington State
I love Obama, one of the top 10 presidents ever. Trump's already proven he's the worst President ever not to mention the most Slutty first lady of all time.

I love Don Lemon too. He's awesome.

Jan 2007
I love Obama, one of the top 10 presidents ever. Trump's already proven he's the worst President ever not to mention the most Slutty first lady of all time.

I love Don Lemon too. He's awesome.
Don Lemon may love you too.

He's taken.

Tim Malone

CNN anchor Don Lemon announced his engagement to boyfriend Tim Malone on Saturday. "He gave me a present on his birthday.Apr 8, 2019
CNN's Don Lemon is engaged to boyfriend Tim Malone - CNN