Has the GOP given us any reasons to vote FOR them?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I see nothing but anti-Hillary hysteria and vague promises to kill ISIS and improve things here.
Have we heard any specific proposals other than to take health care insurance and education away from millions of Americans?
What should they do about ISIS different than Obama other than promising to send our kids back into that civil war in the ME to get killed a few at a time for nothing?

Last edited:

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
For President: Supreme Court and Federal Judges...

For MY Senators: I like both of them, will not vote for them again, in their current positions, but, neither is up for re-election, this year.

Why I will vote against Democrat Jim Cooper, in my House District (Even though, I actually LIKE Rep. Cooper.): #1. He has spent too much time in Washington. Currently serving his 13th year in the House. #2. He was part of the anti-gun sit-in a few weeks ago.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
For President: Supreme Court and Federal Judges...

For MY Senators: I like both of them, will not vote for them again, in their current positions, but, neither is up for re-election, this year.

Why I will vote against Democrat Jim Cooper, in my House District (Even though, I actually LIKE Rep. Cooper.): #1. He has spent too much time in Washington. Currently serving his 13th year in the House. #2. He was part of the anti-gun sit-in a few weeks ago.
Cooper will be reelected.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Cooper will be reelected.
Yes, I know.

He has actually done a pretty good job, throughout his career. I just impose my own system of TERM LIMITS.

Corker and Alexander will likely be re-elected, and re-elected, and re-elected, until they either retire from the Senate, or die. I won't be voting for them, though. (NOTE, that I would vote for them in another POSITION, such as Governor, or, even as House Representatives)

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
I see nothing but anti-Hillary hysteria and vague promises to kill ISIS and improve things here.
Have we heard any specific proposals other than to take health care insurance and education away from millions of Americans?
What should they do about ISIS different than Obama other than promising to send our kids back into that civil war in the ME to get killed a few at a time for nothing?
Oh, the Fear and Loathing Convention? Be afraid, be VERY afraid! I'm inspired to be afraid!!!!

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Yes, I know.

He has actually done a pretty good job, throughout his career. I just impose my own system of TERM LIMITS.

Corker and Alexander will likely be re-elected, and re-elected, and re-elected, until they either retire from the Senate, or die. I won't be voting for them, though. (NOTE, that I would vote for them in another POSITION, such as Governor, or, even as House Representatives)
Is that guy named Fox running for anything, he creeped me out with his mayoral campaign.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Exactly why we need a Dem as President.
Appoint a justice who will help overturn Citizen United......which allows corporations to buy elections,
And, along with that, restrictions on Constitutional Rights. Perhaps not the rights YOU are concerned about, but, ones that I am.