has Trump negatively impacted your health?

Apr 2019
down on Rue Morgue Avenue
I'm just wondering if members here have felt that since Trump got elected their health has suffered?

- do you find your blood pressure has gone up?

- more visits to the ER for chest pain?

- IBS on the rise?

if so please feel free to use this thread like an old-school support group and describe what health issue has been affected and how it related to Trump?

Last edited:
Reactions: pragmatic
Apr 2019
down on Rue Morgue Avenue
For example, a thoughtful response might sound something like this...

"Hi my name is Cal and when Trump talks about building that goddam wall, I get the worst case of indigestion of my life. It feels like my freaking esophagus if on fire."

Reactions: pragmatic
Jan 2014
California
Mr. arcturus,

Just the opposite. Laughter is the best medicine and my enjoyable schadenfreude at watching liberals rend themselves asunder at every thing he does has greatly improved my health.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
I'm just wondering if members here have felt that since Trump got elected their health has suffered?

- do you find your blood pressure has gone up?

- more visits to the ER for chest pain?

- IBS on the rise?

if so please feel free to use this thread like and old-school support group and describe what health issue has been affected and how it related to Trump?

Ms. Davocrat has suffered...and that's why I hate Trump. I'm pretty good at immersing myself in work.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
I also remember about 6 years ago a conversation with the guy who roots out our sewer line telling me that his wife was in tears because of a "documentary" that said Obama had a million Chinese troops underground in Mexico ready for him to hand over the country to the Reds.

Jul 2014
midwest
I also remember about 6 years ago a conversation with the guy who roots out our sewer line telling me that his wife was in tears because of a "documentary" that said Obama had a million Chinese troops underground in Mexico ready for him to hand over the country to the Reds.
If she was stupid enough to believe that, she has much more serious problems to deal with...

Reactions: John T Ford