Hashtag Sad

May 2013
Boise, ID
Ya know kids, when I see a neonut like Bill Krystol rag on our Resident Dotard? I do take seriously.
What a sad fucking little man is our Trump Dumpster,

Bill Kristol
Verified account

@BillKristol
Follow Follow @BillKristol
More
If someone in the UK had died in a terrorist attack (even if at the hand of another British citizen), Donald Trump would have belligerently weighed in by now. But when someone in the UK, a NATO ally, dies as a result of an attack on British soil by Putin's government...crickets.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Bill Kristol is a decent conservative voice. I don't always agree with what he says, but he's never been an off-the-wall nutter. I follow him on Twitter because I like getting his perspective.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Ya know kids, when I see a neonut like Bill Krystol rag on our Resident Dotard? I do take seriously.
What a sad fucking little man is our Trump Dumpster,

Bill Kristol
Verified account

@BillKristol
Follow Follow @BillKristol
More
If someone in the UK had died in a terrorist attack (even if at the hand of another British citizen), Donald Trump would have belligerently weighed in by now. But when someone in the UK, a NATO ally, dies as a result of an attack on British soil by Putin's government...crickets.
I'm semi-convinced that this is why our Congress hasn't booted Trump, they're afraid of Putin.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Bill Kristol is a decent conservative voice. I don't always agree with what he says, but he's never been an off-the-wall nutter. I follow him on Twitter because I like getting his perspective.
He was was one of the architects and chief proponents of the Iraq War and I can't quite forgive him for that.

But at this point he sure appears to be one of the few Republican adults in the room, and yes -

He's good on Twitter.