Hate Crime Hoax Number 10,001???

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Just days before Empire star Jussie Smollett was beaten, had bleach poured on him and a noose tied around his neck, he was offered 24/7 security but refused it.

The 35-year-old was attacked by two white men in ski masks shouting 'this is MAGA country' at 2am on Tuesday in Chicago.

Just a week ago Fox offered the singer and actor based in Chicago an entourage of body guards for protection after the show's studio received a threatening, homophobic letter addressed to Smollett.

Empire star Jussie Smollett declined 24/7 security just ONE week ago | Daily Mail Online

I am gonna make a prediction here.

This is another BS fake Race Crime.

Another example of the Left fabricating it's delusions that we are still living in a 1950's America's South .... in Chicago nonetheless.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Really ....

Someone else is predicting that this is another Hate Crime Hoax?
Yes... this is the type of story a bad actor would come up with.

With the available info, my bet is either he got jumped and lied to make it a hate crime, or he fabricated the whole thing.

I mean, black people kill black people by the dozens each weekend in Chicago and nobody blinks (They HAVE celebrated the few times the city has gone a whole weekend without a shooting), but people MIGHT care about a hate crime reported.

Reactions: John T Ford
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
All hate crimes are fabricated, there are no real hate crimes, look what this guy did to make himself look like a victim of hate crime:
Shawn Allen Berry, Lawrence Russell Brewer, and John William King dragged Byrd for three miles behind a pick-up truck along an asphalt road. Byrd, who remained conscious throughout most of his ordeal, was killed about halfway through the dragging when his body hit the edge of a culvert, severing his right arm and head. The murderers drove on for another mile and a half (2.4 km) before dumping his torso in front of a black cemetery in Jasper.[1][