Hate Crime Hoax Number 10,001???

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
What do you think they will reveal?

That this guy perpetrated this hoax race crime on himself?
No, I don't think he injured himself. I do think he embellished the story to tie it to Trump supporters. To strengthen the narrative about 'MAGA'.

Reactions: Izzshemovin
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No, I don't think he injured himself. I do think he embellished the story to tie it to Trump supporters. To strengthen the narrative about 'MAGA'.
Either way ....

It will prove to be a hoax or unresolved.

These incidents are becoming more common every week these days.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
We will INSTANTLY progress from "he faked the incident" to "he paid those guys to do this to him and say those things."

Watch. They're in too deep.

Reactions: ATLglock
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
We will INSTANTLY progress from "he faked the incident" to "he paid those guys to do this to him and say those things."

Why would he pay them to say anything? There won't be audio. We either take his word for it or not. Same for police.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

Ashley Todd mugging hoax - Wikipedia

Apparently hoaxes are only bad, when "Lefties" do them?

Who's handing these trolls all these scripts and memes?

They certainly seem agitated as of late.........

Mueller investigation coming to a close?????

Should we wait to see how this current case pans out?

Anyone here actually have proof in either direction?

If it is found out this current case in Chicago is NOT a hoax, will we hear from the current peanut gallery the same way we're hearing from them now?
Hoaxes are always wrong... And I accept that I could be wrong, since there's not really much of any evidence. The story just comes across as contrived.

We will probably find out soon enough.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

I don't think anyone has been saying it is definitively faked... Just that it doesn't pass the smell test.

If it turns out he actually did get jumped, I still doubt it went down as he said.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Why would he pay them to say anything? There won't be audio. We either take his word for it or not. Same for police.
Why bother pretending like you have any reasoned skepticism on this at all, at this point?

Your ideology is a disease. This man got put in the hospital by circumstances no reasonable person has cause to doubt.

Conservatism is just completely broken.

Reactions: ATLglock