Hate Group Leader: If Cory Booker Is Gay, He Is Disqualified From Being Prez

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Yet, ANOTHER conspiracy theory?

Oh well, today's the day for em...

Here's a clue:

It was Hillary that told nonstop lies.

It was Hillary who kept saying one stupid thing after another after another.

"Arf!, Arf!, Arf!, Arf!, ya know?"

It was Hillary who ran the worst presidential campaign in my lifetime.

She didn't need to campaign in those "Rust Belt" states, after all, they were in the bag.
Talking about conspiracy theories, yours takes the cake!

Nov 2016
USA
That's the same thing they said about Obama...make him a "one term prez".

Cause plenty of people didn't like him, either.

It didn't work, but they DID prevent his third term.

And, I don't know anyone who supports Trump "unconditionally".
But plenty of trump supporters seem awfully pissy about him not having universal, unconditional support.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
America was ready for a black president. (proven)

America was also ready for a female president, just not THAT female. (proven)

So, why not a gay president if he/she is the best person for the job? (yet to be proven, but why not?)

Let the games begin!
It would be great if everyone simply dropped their bigotry and prejudices but unfortunately that doesn't seem plausible. The hard right will continue to march in their black robes with pitchforks and torches until they make it known that a presidential candidate may be Gay (not talking about anyone in particular) but yes, it will happen and you know it will. So, why cast the illusion that they could be prez when they would meet with plenty of rancor, hate and more hate from Right-Wingers who would be relentless in trying to discredit them simply on that one and only issue?

Jul 2014
midwest
It would be great if everyone simply dropped their bigotry and prejudices but unfortunately that doesn't seem plausible. The hard right will continue to march in their black robes with pitchforks and torches until they make it known that a presidential candidate may be Gay (not talking about anyone in particular) but yes, it will happen and you know it will. So, why cast the illusion that they could be prez when they would meet with plenty of rancor, hate and more hate from Right-Wingers who would be relentless in trying to discredit them simply on that one and only issue?
It's not quite as bad as all that.

There are plenty of nutjobs and crazies on any and all sides.

A few loud ones here, and a few loud ones over there...

Life goes on.

Feb 2018
Texas
Funny how Democrat standards of behavior only have consequences for Democrats. It appears Republicans have no standards.
Apparently Republicans have been held to a different set of standards than democrats, until now. The democrats were so blinded by Trump hatred that they didn't care what it took to bring Kavanaugh down, and now they're paying for it.

Feb 2018
Texas
But plenty of trump supporters seem awfully pissy about him not having universal, unconditional support.
I think most of us take issue with 90% of media coverage about Trump is negative when in fact, he's done a lot of positive things to help this country. I don't agree with everything he's done but I do think he sincerely loves our nation (as many other Presidents do) and works to do what he can to keep it moving forward.

Many believe he is somehow profiting from being in office however, I'll argue his business has taken a substantial hit since he's been President. All the negativity has got to be detrimental to the Trump organization.