Hate Group Leader: If Cory Booker Is Gay, He Is Disqualified From Being Prez

Nov 2008
Washington state
If Booker claimed he’s Gay, who could dispute him, Elizabeth Warren made the mistake of getting a DNA test and we found out she had a very small trace of Cherokee. Being Gay is by Proclamation. What did I say awhile back? A Black, Gay person that has some Native blood has the best chance at being President. Embracing the new Green Deal May end The famous Spartacus run for President

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2018
Florida
Gee. Are they gearing up to play the homophobic card? Starting early to make sure anyone who has a legitimate reason to disapprove of this guy is immediately associated with the hate group and is labeled a gay bashing homophobic bigot.

Reminds me of Obama and how if you disagreed with his politics you were a racist. Lol. At any rate? Who gives a shit what a hate group says? Obviously a gay man can be president. He wouldn’t be the first man to be gay and be a president. It has already happened.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Gee. Are they gearing up to play the homophobic card? Starting early to make sure anyone who has a legitimate reason to disapprove of this guy is immediately associated with the hate group and is labeled a gay bashing homophobic bigot.

Reminds me of Obama and how if you disagreed with his politics you were a racist. Lol. At any rate? Who gives a shit what a hate group says? Obviously a gay man can be president. He wouldn’t be the first man to be gay and be a president. It has already happened.
Aren't we lucky that the only racism that exists now is against whites?

Dec 2018
Florida
Aren't we lucky that the only racism that exists now is against whites?
What a silly comment that had absolutely NOTHING to do with what I said. I guess it is hard to realize that your party MUST rely on divide and conquer politics and that it is blatant and obvious at this point lol. Why else am I supposed to give a shit what some moronic hate group says about “gay presidents” other than to try and force me to label everyone that opposes the guy as a “gay bashing bigot?” lol. Especially when James Buchanan was already our first gay president lol.

:eye roll:

Democrats are so funny with the labeling.

Feb 2019
Florida
A couple of talking points:

1. Citing the racist hate group Southern Poverty Law Center is asinine on it's very face. Just look at the bigoted RACIST way it treated the American Family Association.

2. How do we know earlier presidents WEREN'T homosexuals? What would sexual preference have to do with their performance? (Yeah, I know. Clinton was a rapist and a sexual predator and a lousy president at the same time.0

3. Why is it whenever some fringe alt-right group vomits ignorance from some obscure source that liberals actually took time from work (maybe) to research and dig up, most of America (mainstream conservative taxpayers) are all painted with the same brush? That's just ignorance off the charts.

Then again, liberals have proven over and over again that they are morons.

Feb 2019
Florida
Booker is gay?

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

If so, why doesn't he come out?
He's gay? He's never said anything?
Did he think Spartacus was a homosexual? He identified as Spartacus.

I'm thankful he didn't identify as Mae West. That would have been messy.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
He is still a hateful democrat and his actions during Kavanaugh hearing show he is not qualified to be president
Personal opinion of yours and who gives a fuck. The thread OP has been proven to be a lie. YOu, and what stupid shit you might believe, is NOT the subject of this thread. *shrug*