Have you, or are you voting early for the mid-terms?

Have you or are you voting early for the mid-terms?

• Yes, I already have.

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No, but I will.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Haven't decided.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I voted Absentee or will.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
We normally wait until election day itself. But this year hubby has a doctor's appointment in DC and that will take most of the day and hubby will be too exhausted to also go vote especially since it'll be about the time everyone will be getting off work. So we voted yesterday. And you should have seen the line!

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
Nope.

Have done so in the past. But i kinda like going through the exercise of voting with the other folks on Election day.

I like it too!! TBH...I am a little nervous this year tho with the violence where it is currently. I can imagine that it would not be a far stretch to anticipate an event on election day.

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
I voted straight anti conservative. No heater needed as i can take down just about any loon with one.

Mar 2010
Indiana
I voted straight anti conservative. No heater needed as i can take down just about any loon with one.
So did I. I hate voting straight ticket but it was a matter of principal. The republican president and his enablers have forced me to. BTW not one democrat icsign in the yard adjacent to the voting place. All republicans. I thought I would at least seen a Donnelly sign but no. However a farmhouse nearby had a Donnelly sign.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Just dropped it off in the local ballot box today. Both kids were interested this year which was kind of fun. We went through the ballot, all the initiatives and all the races, at the kitchen table and they got to voice their opinion. I then kindly told them that their opinion didn't matter. :)

The thing they were amazed at was there were 4 or 5 contests, mostly local judges, where someone was running unopposed. They wanted to know why they couldn't just give them the jobs instead of making people vote when no one was running against them. To show why, I wrote their mom's name in as a write-in vote in one of the uncontested races.

"Mommy! You're going to finish SECOND for being a judge!!"