Have you, or are you voting early for the mid-terms?

Have you or are you voting early for the mid-terms?

• Yes, I already have.

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No, but I will.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Haven't decided.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I voted Absentee or will.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Jul 2015
Florida
Nope.

Have done so in the past. But i kinda like going through the exercise of voting with the other folks on Election day.

Me too. But I'm working a poll, so I voted early.

Actually, I get a 'vote by mail ballot'--fill it out, sign it and deliver it IN PERSON to an early voting location. Have for about 5 cycles now. (I even get my sticker).

Jul 2015
Florida
I don't know about the rest of Texas, but here in Denton County all voting is done on paper ballots. Kind of difficult for a machine to change a paper ballot.
Ours are a thick paper ballot, hand marked using black pens, then fed through a machine.

Once inside the machine, the DOTS are scanned and tallied and I will ASSUME not changed.

Mar 2010
Indiana
Nope, I'm in California, there's practically no contest.
I'm in Indiana -- there's no contest here for the most part also. Strictly republican country and the state that put Trump our the top in the primaries. Probably mostly democrat in your state?

May 2016
california
I'm in Indiana -- there's no contest here for the most part also. Strictly republican country and the state that put Trump our the top in the primaries. Probably mostly democrat in your state?
Mostly Democrat in California? Yes mostly, primaries select the final two with the most votes which again this year results in two democrats for senator who have met in public debate and agreed on everything except their approach based on age. Not much chance for debate or discussion there and not much point in voting either.