He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in VA

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
The elderly and disabled and folks without cars have problems jumping through the Republican hoops , and many poorer workers also have problems getting off work to get all the steps done, and the GOP admits they did this deliberately, and you are a total hypocrite for trying to deflect, dodge, and deny this. It is not stupidity, even though your bigotry keeps forcing you to say that. And many times the supporting documents required like an original copy of a birth certificate are not free.
All 50 states issue State IDs at the same place that issues driver’s licenses. You can hate it, you can rail against. Required government issued ID to vote is becoming law in state after state.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Great. Then you understand why, we should require ID to be shown when voting.

Well, personally, I think the system's that we have in place work just fine. You go right ahead and follow your nose down that rabbit hole, to me there is more important work beyond this silly crap. An ID isn't going to help shit. Just like the stupid Trump wall - it's something propped up for you to feel better about. Kind of like eathonal.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
All 50 states issue State IDs at the same place that issues driver’s licenses. You can hate it, you can rail against. Required government issued ID to vote is becoming law in state after state.

For the sole purpose of suppressing votes.