He is Risen. Happy Easter to my Christian brothers and sisters at PH

Mar 2019
DE, US
I really don't like repuking fellow Christians, but I know GOD is real and I know the former commies are behind spreading misinformation though the limitations of Christian understanding.

They use limitations of understanding to use our people, they have no souls they care about.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Liberals tell me she won the popular vote, so People did go out and voted, , but not enough to change the electoral votes in each state. Each state counts
We don’t need the electoral college anymore. And you would also noticed that he did not win those states by very much.
And of course people turned out to vote but too many stayed home never dreaming the orange buffoon would win

Apr 2014
Maryland
From what I have heard from you a President has to be perfect or he shouldn't be holding the office. Not sure anyone can live up to your standards
Spoken like a true extremist. No one ever said a president has to be perfect but that’s extremism that you perpetuate

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
We don’t need the electoral college anymore. And you would also noticed that he did not win those states by very much.
And of course people turned out to vote but too many stayed home never dreaming the orange buffoon would win

You wont get 14 states to vote away their representation.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Trump was the better candidate she lost because she called us Deplorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk