He is Risen. Happy Easter to my Christian brothers and sisters at PH

Nov 2008
Washington state
You were not and are not.
I am healed. I could not tie my shoes let alone do my job as a landscaper. I could not even sit in a chair. You are telling me nothing happened and just by a fluke I was able to lift 150 pound rocks and build rockeries after going to church. Even a scientist couldn't explain that, but an Atheist such as yourself is trying to explain the unexplainable so you don't have to admit God healed me.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Sure you where. ROFLMAO!
He has brought that up before. He doesn’t understand that sometimes does back pain heals itself. Something happens orhaos a popped disc and it is no longer pressing on the nerves. I’ve had that happen but since he doesn’t know what cured it he gives credit to the supernatural . The hell with science and medicine,., But if it gives him comfort so be it. He’s very lucky that of all the people suffering all over the world he was chosen to be saved

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
The deplorable’s never would have voted for her
You are right. The deplorables are people who go to work, maybe go to church, pay their taxes, hug their kids, give to others and love their country. They believe in the rule of law and love the Constitution.

1557852332023.png

Apr 2014
Maryland
We don’t have to weamen America, Trump has already done that. He has alienated our allies and sucks up to brutal dictators.

I know you don’t want to see gun control because you love guns more than you care about children

We want border control but we don’t want to see children put in cages separating them from their families. I guess that’s not shielding. Yep, we shield . Little children get scared pulled away from their parents

Raising taxes? How do you suggest getting rid of the record breaking deficit? Sounds like a repeat of history. The Republicans run the debt into a hole but it looks good to those who don’t educate themselves and then we need a democrat to repair it

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
We don’t have to weamen America, Trump has already done that. He has alienated our allies and sucks up to brutal dictators.

I know you don’t want to see gun control because you love guns more than you care about children

I care about the rights the American people have, and I am aware of the attack on the 2nd Amendment by leftists. I care about children very much, which has nothing to do with responsible Americans having guns.

We want border control but we don’t want to see children put in cages separating them from their families. I guess that’s not shielding. Yep, we shield . Little children get scared pulled away from their parents

Obama put kids in cages. Were you outraged then? I doubt it.
And, no the Democrats Party don't care about border control, because they are power hungry and want to run America so they can control us. Democrats put Party over country and you know it.

Raising taxes? How do you suggest getting rid of the record breaking deficit? Sounds like a repeat of history. The Republicans run the debt into a hole but it looks good to those who don’t educate themselves and then we need a democrat to repair it
Simple answer. Cut programs. Don't give benefits to illegals! Don't spend more than you take in.