He is Risen. Happy Easter to my Christian brothers and sisters at PH

Apr 2014
Maryland
Relax no one is taking away your guns. That’s what happens when extremists are easily manipulated by fear. What do you have against gun control? We have controls on cars etc. funny you want control on guns but you don’t want women to have control of their bodies
Y the way the cruelty of separating children never happened under Obama,a but trump not only repeats that, he claims he is changing it. But even though you know he is a pathological liar you still believe things that have been refuted over and over.
What are the benefits that you were talking about with illegals that would even make a dent in our budget? What are the programs do you want to cut out of there anything else that would help poor people.Today he said he is going to reduce the Pell grants for college. But I guess none of these affect you so who cares , right?
Let’s make sure that the billionaires don’t have to pay much in taxes.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Relax no one is taking away your guns. That’s what happens when extremists are easily manipulated by fear. What do you have against gun control? We have controls on cars etc. funny you want control on guns but you don’t want women to have control of their bodies

So I can keep my AR-15?

I can buy new one if I want?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
There was many Roman guards ordered to watch the Tomb where Jesus laid. Jesus had made the prediction he would raise from the dead. The Jewish leaders insisted the tomb be heavily guarded, so that his followers couldn’t steal the body and claim he rose from the dead. The Roman guards would be put to death if the body was removed. The stone that enclosed the tomb was to heavy for one person to remove. After 3 days the Stone was removed, the Guards were frantic about where the body went. The Jews paid the Romans to say the body was stolen by the disciples. No body was ever found. Why? Because Jesus was alive as witnessed by hundreds. So you are like the Romans and Jews, trying to hide the fact there was no body and deny he rose as he said he would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did Jesus move the stone and walk out of the tomb and not be seen by all those "Roman guards"?

Dec 2018
Florida
Maybe we should have a right to cars? Idk. The United States has been formed around automobile transportation and few places are set up to allow mass public transit. Even bicycle travel can be difficult.

But firearms are a fundamental right because they are the equalizer. You most likely have no chance of protecting yourself against a 6’0 250 drunken thug trying to kick in your door at 2 am. But size doesn’t matter to a .357 mag.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Y the way the cruelty of separating children never happened under Obama,a but trump not only repeats that, he claims he is changing it. But even though you know he is a pathological liar you still believe things that have been refuted over and over.
What are the benefits that you were talking about with illegals that would even make a dent in our budget? What are the programs do you want to cut out of there anything else that would help poor people.Today he said he is going to reduce the Pell grants for college. But I guess none of these affect you so who cares , right?
Let’s make sure that the billionaires don’t have to pay much in taxes.
LOL I don't have any guns. I happen to believe in the Constitution. You don't.

Gun control? We already have it. We even have gun-free zones, and yet killers somehow ignore the laws. Imagine that.

There are agencies that could be cut. And, the illegals drain our economy of money, through benefits, medical care, schools, crime, etc. If you don't know this, then you ought to look it up.

I am not against the billionaires paying taxes, but the top 1% already pay most of the taxes already. Would you be for confiscating everything they own? After all, in Communist countries, they do some of that. Would you be for it?

The Top 1 Percent Pays More in Taxes than the Bottom 90 ...
The Top 1 Percent Pays More in Taxes than the Bottom 90 Percent | Tax Foundation
The top 1 percent of taxpayers pay more in federal income taxes than the bottom 90percent. As you can see in the chart below, this is a stark change from the 1980s and early 1990s. But since the early 1980s, the share of taxes paid by the bottom 90 percent has steadily declined. In 1980, the bottom ...

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
When your the Son of God miracles happen

And when you are writing about something that happened a hundred years before you, you can make shit up. None of the "Gospels" were written at the time, they were all written many, many years later..when all the actual witnesses were long dead.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Millions believe the Book of Mormon is inspired by God just as much as the rest of the Bible, who are you to say they are wrong? They have just as much evidence as you of their beliefs...the Muslims think the Koran was inspired by God...and so it goes from one religion to the next, all of them true? None of them true? Who is to know for certainty? You? Me? No one?

8b356a113153c2dac35ab9b66d2b5c39.jpg

Nov 2008
Washington state
And when you are writing about something that happened a hundred years before you, you can make shit up. None of the "Gospels" were written at the time, they were all written many, many years later..when all the actual witnesses were long dead.
The delivered eyewitness accounts that Luke mentions above are the Gospels of Mark and Matthew. The latter was written by Matthew, the tax collector who was one of Jesus' twelve Apostles, while the former was written by Mark, who accompanied Peter and recorded what he preached. Among the four Gospels, Mark's Gospel is generally considered to have been written first.

If a 2-4 year gap is estimated between Acts and the Gospel of Luke, this would mean the Gospel of Luke was written in AD 58-60. If another 2-4 years separate the Gospel of Luke and the Gospel of Matthew, this would mean the Gospel of Matthew was written in AD 54-58. And if another 2-4 years separate the Gospel of Matthew and the Gospel of Mark, this would mean the Gospel of Mark was written in AD 50-56. In other words, three of the four Gospels could be deduced to have been written by Jesus' disciples or their secretaries only about 20 to 30 years after they last saw Jesus, and they were read by people who had witnessed the events recorded and could personally confirm their details. WHEN WERE THE GOSPELS WRITTEN AND BY WHOM? - Historical Evidences