He is Risen. Happy Easter to my Christian brothers and sisters at PH

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The delivered eyewitness accounts that Luke mentions above are the Gospels of Mark and Matthew. The latter was written by Matthew, the tax collector who was one of Jesus' twelve Apostles, while the former was written by Mark, who accompanied Peter and recorded what he preached. Among the four Gospels, Mark's Gospel is generally considered to have been written first.

If a 2-4 year gap is estimated between Acts and the Gospel of Luke, this would mean the Gospel of Luke was written in AD 58-60. If another 2-4 years separate the Gospel of Luke and the Gospel of Matthew, this would mean the Gospel of Matthew was written in AD 54-58. And if another 2-4 years separate the Gospel of Matthew and the Gospel of Mark, this would mean the Gospel of Mark was written in AD 50-56. In other words, three of the four Gospels could be deduced to have been written by Jesus' disciples or their secretaries only about 20 to 30 years after they last saw Jesus, and they were read by people who had witnessed the events recorded and could personally confirm their details. WHEN WERE THE GOSPELS WRITTEN AND BY WHOM? - Historical Evidences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Gospel of Mark probably dates from c. AD 66–70, Matthew and Luke around AD 85–90, and John AD 90–110. Despite the traditional ascriptions all four are anonymous, and none were written by eyewitnesses. Like the rest of the New Testament, they were written in Greek.

Apr 2014
Maryland
LOL I don't have any guns. I happen to believe in the Constitution. You don't.

Gun control? We already have it. We even have gun-free zones, and yet killers somehow ignore the laws. Imagine that.

There are agencies that could be cut. And, the illegals drain our economy of money, through benefits, medical care, schools, crime, etc. If you don't know this, then you ought to look it up.

I am not against the billionaires paying taxes, but the top 1% already pay most of the taxes already. Would you be for confiscating everything they own? After all, in Communist countries, they do some of that. Would you be for it?

The Top 1 Percent Pays More in Taxes than the Bottom 90 ...
The Top 1 Percent Pays More in Taxes than the Bottom 90 Percent | Tax Foundation
The top 1 percent of taxpayers pay more in federal income taxes than the bottom 90percent. As you can see in the chart below, this is a stark change from the 1980s and early 1990s. But since the early 1980s, the share of taxes paid by the bottom 90 percent has steadily declined. In 1980, the bottom ...
Great example of the distribution of wealth that those on the top make so much but you keep fighting for them to pay less. ...like trump who made billions” but didn’t pay taxes. But like a true extremist you say I want to confiscate everything they own. Yes, I want to take everything they own...LOL I remember paying more than 50% in taxes and it didn’t change my lifestyle one bit.
Maybe we should have a right to cars? Idk. The United States has been formed around automobile transportation and few places are set up to allow mass public transit. Even bicycle travel can be difficult.

But firearms are a fundamental right because they are the equalizer. You most likely have no chance of protecting yourself against a 6’0 250 drunken thug trying to kick in your door at 2 am. But size doesn’t matter to a .357 mag.
You keep thinking that gun control means taking away all guns. That’s why you’re easy to manipulate because you are so fearful.. Does someone need military guns in their home? How many mass shootings must there be? No one is taking away your guns so relax? Your manhood is intact

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Great example of the distribution of wealth that those on the top make so much but you keep fighting for them to pay less. ...like trump who made billions” but didn’t pay taxes. But like a true extremist you say I want to confiscate everything they own. Yes, I want to take everything they own...LOL I remember paying more than 50% in taxes and it didn’t change my lifestyle one bit.

You keep thinking that gun control means taking away all guns. That’s why you’re easy to manipulate because you are so fearful.. Does someone need military guns in their home? How many mass shootings must there be? No one is taking away your guns so relax? Your manhood is intact
What gun control law is going to make you feel safer? We already have many gun control laws. What new law is the fix?

As far as NEEDING guns, that's actually nobody's business. I worked with a guy who made his own guns. It was his hobby. He had probably a few hundred of them. He worked for the government, taught management for senior military officials, and he was one of the nicest persons I've ever known. Oh, btw, he was handicapped, his hand was damaged in combat.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Your source is not mainstream, some random blog from an amateur is not a valid source.
I have studied the Bible for decades. John was at every event except Jesus birth. When someone says they were not witnesses, that’s an uneducated remark. They witnessed many events in Jesus life. The claim is false

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2018
Florida
You keep thinking that gun control means taking away all guns.
No. I think it means that it is yet one more law that will be added to a pile of laws that will lead to it essentially being impossible for “little people” to actually have access. Sure Hillary or Jimmy Kimmel Or George Bush Or other rich folks will still get armed protection. But you? Me? Not a chance. Why? We will have pay for stamps and taxes and background checks and references and blah blah blah.

I’m fully aware of the game of incrementalism that is being played. And I don’t support it. Especially when it doesn’t address the problems with drug users, mental disorders, addiction, and so on.

That’s why you’re easy to manipulate because you are so fearful..
I’m not the one that supports every single law that comes down the pipe regardless of impact or intent? How am I being manipulated?

Does someone need military guns in their home?
Need isn’t stipulated in the constitution. Besides. It will only be a matter of time till pump actions will be “military assault shotguns” and hunting rifles will be “sniper rifles.” Spare me.

How many mass shootings must there be?
Let me know when we start addressing what causes people to get to the point that they feel murder en mass is acceptable and why we aren’t finding out how to deal with them.

No one is taking away your guns so relax?
Unless my gun is a semi auto murder death kill sniper assault ghost gun (AR15).

Your manhood is intact
I’m not the one threatened by gun ownership. I don’t feel emasculated over guns or gun owners lol. Oh. And women can own guns too.