He will see “Pocohantas” on the TRAIL!

Did Trump capitalize TRAIL on purpose?

• Yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Whoever made the post did it on purpose - but Trump isn’t smart enough to know about the ToT

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Rev. PrudeH0und?

Get real.

That's dumb. I made no comment on my views simply pointed out your hypocrisy here. how can you be all teary about consensual pussy grabbing when you make posts like you do? are you saying you and trump are very similar in this regard?

if not, I am. ;)

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
That's dumb. I made no comment on my views simply pointed out your hypocrisy here. how can you be all teary about consensual pussy grabbing when you make posts like you do? are you saying you and trump are very similar in this regard?

if not, I am. ;)
Talk about pussying out of a fight. You're famous for this.

You said I was being "more disgusting" because I said Trump wanted to fuck Ivanka (sorry, Rev) when he said "date."

NOW...you're all like, "I made no comment...why are you attacking me?!"

Maybe you need some space.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Uh-huh...he'd probably just take her to a movie. Maybe hold hands.
I'm pretty sure Donald wanted to fondle Ivanka's big, beautiful bazongas. This photo would certainly suggest as much:

1549910263075.png

It does make you wonder if the Donald got to 'second base' with his daughter......

That Congresswoman from Michigan who triggered so much outrage among the Trump groupies by calling him a 'motherfucker' should have called him a 'daughter-fucker' instead, methinks.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
It's unfortunate you make crap up. Big difference in saying I would date if she was not my daughter vs. he would "fuck" Ivanka.
“She has the best body.” “Yes” in response to,”can I call your daughter a hit piece of ass.” “sex,” in response to a question asking what he and Ivanka have in common. He wants to fuck her.