Healthcare can never be a human right.

Jan 2014
south
Maybe they can, maybe they can't. Thus far, they have, much to your dismay. Good luck with your clown-car of candidates next year.
for you, it would be a serious point of reflection. if you choose to fight this all the way instead of assisting, your views will be overruled and trhe system will be passed completely without your views being considered - and you will be required, by law, to help pay for it. it's your choice.

Apr 2018
oregon
for you, it would be a serious point of reflection. if you choose to fight this all the way instead of assisting, your views will be overruled and trhe system will be passed completely without your views being considered - and you will be required, by law, to help pay for it. it's your choice.
Your time will be up far before mine, and neither of us will live to see UHC in the United States. Watch and see.

Jan 2014
south
Your time will be up far before mine, and neither of us will live to see UHC in the United States. Watch and see.
which, if that is the case, means you will still have to pay for it over your objections - but you will still pay. if that is the scenario, I will not have to pay.

Apr 2018
oregon
which, if that is the case, means you will still have to pay for it over your objections - but you will still pay. if that is the scenario, I will not have to pay.
Nope, I won't pay. I've already set myself up in a position where I can easily show no income and still live comfortably if I so desire. Regardless, there will be no UHC here in my lifetime, either. Your wishful thinking is just that.

Jul 2019
Toronto
Its a beautiful day here in the toilet bowl!

My daughter is in LA right now. We speak with her every night. The weather may be fine, but the beach is packed with junkies and so are the streets.
So enjoy the beautiful weather...from your yard, where its safe to walk around.

Jan 2014
south
Nope, I won't pay. I've already set myself up in a position where I can easily show no income and still live comfortably if I so desire. Regardless, there will be no UHC here in my lifetime, either. Your wishful thinking is just that.
well, showing no income and having no income is quite different. it's possible to show a zero income after deductions and/or exemptions. but, if the tax is taken on gross income, there are taxes you have to pay - even if your sole source is a federal/state check.