Heidi Cruz,, advisor to Condi Rice's staff, wrote this.

Nov 2013
None of your business
building a North American community, as in Canada, US and you guessed it, Mexico

Building a North American Community - Council on Foreign Relations

It would really serve you guys a little better if you did less gut reaction and a little more reading...

Heidi Cruz's support of a philosophy that includes the US and Canada supporting the economic development of southern parts of Mexico which also encourages the education changes that would help all students in the US, Mexico and Canada learn three languages, therefore creating a clearly conduit for communication.

It also supports clean air initiatives, that build on the Kyoto Treaty, it calls for these measures and others to be in place by 2010:

Heidi Cruz's comments from the report:

I support the Task Force report and its recommendations aimed at
building a safer and more prosperous North America. Economic prosperity
and a world safe from terrorism and other security threats are
no doubt inextricably linked. While governments play an invaluable
role in both regards, we must emphasize the imperative that economic
investment be led and perpetuated by the private sector. There is no
force proven like the market for aligning incentives, sourcing capital,
and producing results like financial markets and profit-making businesses.
This is simply necessary to sustain a higher living standard for
the poorest among us—truly the measure of our success. As such,
investment fundsand financingmechanisms shouldbe deemedattractive
instruments by those committing the capital and should only be developed
in conjunction with market participants.
Heidi S. Cruz

Interesting article,,, if he agrees, your man, Cruz, ain't the plain talking Texan you think he is.

Regards
Pace

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Florida
building a North American community, as in Canada, US and you guessed it, Mexico

Building a North American Community - Council on Foreign Relations

It would really serve you guys a little better if you did less gut reaction and a little more reading...

Interesting article,,, your man, Cruz, ain't the plain talking Texan you think he is.

Regards
Pace
OMG. You're going to get the conspiracy theorists coming outta the closet on this one...

I wonder if Ted approved of her paper?

Jul 2014
midwest
OMG. You're going to get the conspiracy theorists coming outta the closet on this one...

I wonder if Ted approved of her paper?
Nah, most of em are in the closet busy arguing about how the world trade center towers did not fall down the way the rest of the world saw them fall down.

Jan 2015
Florida
Nah, most of em are in the closet busy arguing about how the world trade center towers did not fall down the way the rest of the world saw them fall down.
lol...I'd say the phrase "New World Order" gets their panties all moist...

Nov 2013
None of your business
What's your point?
Read it again, edited with her comments from the paper, read the paper and dispute what I said.

You guys think there is a "new world order"? well, this paper, written by former governors and other illustrious people in the conservative base, is advocating "JUST THAT".

Jul 2014
midwest
lol...I'd say the phrase "New World Order" gets their panties all moist...
New World Order.

They are coming to take you away. Hee Hee, Ha Ha, Ho Ho.

But on the other hand, you're not paranoid if they really ARE coming to take you away.

Got to give the conspiracy nutjobs credit: They can be VERY entertaining.

Nov 2013
None of your business
New World Order.

They are coming to take you away. Hee Hee, Ha Ha, Ho Ho.

But on the other hand, you're not really paranoid if they really ARE coming to take you away.

Got to give the conspiracy nutjobs credit: They can be VERY entertaining.

Did you read it? the recommendation by people like Willliam Weld and others is to have the US and Canada fund the poorer sections of Mexico, also advocated the mandatory teaching of three languages (English of course, Spanish and French) in all schools in the North America continent countries...

Now, there might be some merit in that, but doesn't it go against everything the current sensibilities are in the GOP?