Heil Bush!

P

Patrick Henry

An IDea for Wasting GASOLINE:

We need to dig a 100 foot wide 20 foot deep hole the length of the southern border and fill it with gasoline and throw a match in it so it burns indefinately. Of course there are others but i say we start where 85-90% of the illegals come from MEXICO!!!!
I always figured that crocodiles would suffice. :D

P

Patrick Henry

Re: The difference?

yea Bush is doing a great job of protecting our country.........especially with how thousands of people come across the border daily........probably some of them being terrorists

Bush has failed, lets face it...........He promised in 2000 to fix the borders.
I don't believe for a second that the President has ever wanted to fix the borders. He is a globalist who wishes for a NAU, which makes him de facto pro onslaught of the criminal aliens. If he really wanted to seal the borders, he would not have signed the SPP which is just another brick taken from the wall that was once sovereignty which has been on the fall since FDR.

N

namvet69

We need to barbwire, electrify and line the borders with infrared lasers, but that ain't gonna happen. You also have to remember, not all illegals come from Mexico so the border is not the only problem we have with the illegals. They do float over on paper towels from Cuba and sneak onto boats from Asia and Haiti.
These used to be called the "Huddled Masses." I don't believe that Mexicans want to fly planes into our skyscrapers. Do You? Have you considered that all this outcry about illegals might be a smokescreen to deflect public opinion from the real issues. I, of course respect your views.

I

ilikeGW

The illegals have been a problem for years, before Bush, before 9/11. I was raised in NYC and have seen what illegals can do to a city as well as to a small town. Illegal Russians were employed by a subcontracting firm that was hired to clean Walmarts at night up here in NEPA, 67 people were arrested and deported. That's 67 jobs legal Americans could have had.

I've always had a problem with illegals, Mexican or otherwise.

"Huddled Masses," IMO, doesn't include illegals willing to work for $5.00 off the books taking jobs away from legal American citizens.

N

namvet69

The illegals have been a problem for years, before Bush, before 9/11. I was raised in NYC and have seen what illegals can do to a city as well as to a small town. Illegal Russians were employed by a subcontracting firm that was hired to clean Walmarts at night up here in NEPA, 67 people were arrested and deported. That's 67 jobs legal Americans could have had.

I've always had a problem with illegals, Mexican or otherwise.

"Huddled Masses," IMO, doesn't include illegals willing to work for $5.00 off the books taking jobs away from legal American citizens.
And that company who allowed illegals to clean Walmarts under the table were breaking the law. They should be dealt with. My point is I don't see a shortage of these kinds of jobs available to Americans or an abundance of Americans willing to take them, even at our GOP capped minimum wage.
The implication by this administration's current overwhelming interest in immigration is that it is somehow going to make us safer from terrorists. My contention is that these terrorists don't float in on a paper towel as you put it. They are a sophisticated bunch who enter legally as did the 9/11 crew.
I see it as a smokescreen pure and simple. A diversionary tactic meant to direct attention away from Iraq. That's my humble opinion anyway.
Best to you

L

Leonidas

You give your FEMA too munch power. You should do something before shit happens to you. Shit that happend to Germans when they gave too munch power to Hitler. Or to any comunist contury that gave power to the party.

F

freckles

Minimun wage in Cali: $8.00
Go Arnie!
Let's see how this works out before we crucify the Fed. Gov. MMKAy?