Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
DAM RIGHT KANYE WEST!!! #GOTRUMPORCRY

Henry Davis

Published on May 1, 2018

[video=youtube;bGAbaWW2YOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGAbaWW2YOA[/video]

Nov 2013
NY
I guess the topic is to post every youtube video of an AA trump supporter.

A youtube video is a powerful thing. They get thousands of views.

Dude has 9.8K subscribers and the video has 25K views.
The OP pretty much never has a point when starting a thread.

Jul 2015
Florida
Okay, I'm gonna ask! Who is Kanye West? What does he do? Is he one of the Kardashians? (I'm serious, I don't know and frankly don't care but what the hell happened that he's suddenly getting so much 'air'? I figured since he penetrated 'NEWS', I'd ask)

Last edited:
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Okay, I'm gonna ask! Who is Kanye West? What does he do? Is he one of the Kardashians? (I'm serious, I don't know and frankly don't care but what the hell happened that he's suddenly getting so much 'air'? I figured since he penetrated 'NEWS', I'd ask)
Weren't some of the Kardashians often regulars on 'The Apprentice'? So I assume this is just another example of Trump's deep swamp political/business model using those he "trusts" and maybe has some dirt on.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
DAM RIGHT KANYE WEST!!! #GOTRUMPORCRY

Henry Davis

Published on May 1, 2018

[video=youtube;bGAbaWW2YOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGAbaWW2YOA[/video]
Why are some ex-Russian and other Soviet emigrants in America and Canada so fucking obsessed with Trump??? You ain't the only one. I just had a lady I know talk me ear off on the phone about how Trump is a good man who is trying to bring the US back to its glory while also repair relations with Russia, but some evil people in Washington are staging a secret coup de tat against him or something...

And this is NOT a stupid or ignorant woman either, she is a fucking DOCTOR, for God's sake, was one in Russia, and managed to pass all the tests and become one here too. So, she's got brains. Yet spewing bs like this... WTF...

Might be a residual effect of the mentality of our part of the world, where people like strong "Tsar" figures, such as Putin now, and too many just instinctively, blindly follow and support such figures. Maybe too many ex-compatriots over here see the same kind of "Tsar" figure in Trump... I am worried for America, if that is so...

Jul 2015
Florida
Weren't some of the Kardashians often regulars on 'The Apprentice'? So I assume this is just another example of Trump's deep swamp political/business model using those he "trusts" and maybe has some dirt on.
What's his day job? He is just famous because he is a Kardashian or does he do something?

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
[warning]PH has seen a few threads lately that don't follow Rule #16.

Threads must be created with a point to be debated....

Consider that before submitting a new thread... thanks.[/warning]

Status
Not open for further replies.