HERE’S A VIDEO OF JOE BIDEN SOUNDING A LOT LIKE TRUMP

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва

Here’s a Video of Joe Biden Sounding a Lot Like Trump

“Folks, I voted for a fence . . . Some of you won’t like it, I voted for 700 miles of fence.”

"in which Biden takes a practically Trumpian tone when talking about tightening U.S. immigration laws, building fences along the U.S.-Mexico border, punishing “sanctuary cities,” and jailing employers who hire “illegals.” "

The clip is from 2006, which isn’t that old, but is also a lifetime in Democratic politics. Barack Obama was against gay marriage. Kirsten Gillibrand was opposed to “amnesty for illegal immigrants” (another KFile exclusive) and was calling for increased deportations. In 2007, Gillibrand would say “you have to close the borders” in order to “right size” immigration—the same year that Senator Bernie Sanders opposed comprehensive immigration reform on the basis that “millions of people” coming into the country would “drive wages down even lower than they are now” for American citizens.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So at the on and off again crisis at the border (depending on who the media can hurt with the info), seems to have had a similar solution offered by the democrats. What happened?

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
... So at the on and off again crisis at the border (depending on who the media can hurt with the info), seems to have had a similar solution offered by the democrats. What happened?
Time happened. Situations change; solutions change. Opinions change. You'd have to be pretty bull-headed to assume a position, put on your blinders, and charge madly forward without interest in whether the conditions that influenced your positions have changed.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Time happened. Situations change; solutions change. Opinions change. You'd have to be pretty bull-headed to assume a position, put on your blinders, and charge madly forward without interest in whether the conditions that influenced your positions have changed.

I get that opinions change and I'm fine with that, but as far as the situation and solutions changing, how have they? That's what I dont see, (and I was against a wall then and now) .

Nov 2008
Washington state
The Democrat Party Changed. They were once for enforcing immigration laws and now they are not. Why, because they will do anything and everything to Oppose Trump, just because he is having some success and the thought of him being President till 2024 drives them mad. Mad enough to hurt America for political gain.

Mar 2019
DE, US

“Folks, I voted for a fence . . . Some of you won’t like it, I voted for 700 miles of fence.”

"in which Biden takes a practically Trumpian tone when talking about tightening U.S. immigration laws, building fences along the U.S.-Mexico border, punishing “sanctuary cities,” and jailing employers who hire “illegals.” "

The clip is from 2006, which isn’t that old, but is also a lifetime in Democratic politics. Barack Obama was against gay marriage. Kirsten Gillibrand was opposed to “amnesty for illegal immigrants” (another KFile exclusive) and was calling for increased deportations. In 2007, Gillibrand would say “you have to close the borders” in order to “right size” immigration—the same year that Senator Bernie Sanders opposed comprehensive immigration reform on the basis that “millions of people” coming into the country would “drive wages down even lower than they are now” for American citizens.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So at the on and off again crisis at the border (depending on who the media can hurt with the info), seems to have had a similar solution offered by the democrats. What happened?
Time happened. Things change and aren't constant. Once there were embassies in those countries that handled immigration and they aren't there now.

I'm glad you finally came out of the closet and showed your Russian thoughts. Tell me, where was that sick video created?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Time happened. Things change and aren't constant. Once there were embassies in those countries that handled immigration and they aren't there now.
When did it change? You people said there was no crisis at the border.

I'm glad you finally came out of the closet and showed your Russian thoughts. Tell me, where was that sick video created?

What are you talking about?

No idea where that video was created, it's awesome though on so many levels.

Dec 2015
SoCal

You going to vote for Biden?