HERE’S A VIDEO OF JOE BIDEN SOUNDING A LOT LIKE TRUMP

Mar 2019
DE, US
Hmm... so what am I confusing and missing? Is there a border crisis or not? Did biden then want a border barrier like trump or not? Simple questions.

btw, I am against a wall or a fence.
Barriers have been put in place around major areas for traffic. It's dumb to think building a fence along the border will solve a problem, it won't.

Figure this out, too, Don tRump is dumb and so is most of his base.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
HERE’S A VIDEO OF JOE BIDEN SOUNDING A LOT LIKE TRUMP

Here’s a Video of Joe Biden Sounding a Lot Like Trump

“Folks, I voted for a fence . . . Some of you won’t like it, I voted for 700 miles of fence.”

"in which Biden takes a practically Trumpian tone when talking about tightening U.S. immigration laws, building fences along the U.S.-Mexico border, punishing “sanctuary cities,” and jailing employers who hire “illegals.” "

The clip is from 2006, which isn’t that old, but is also a lifetime in Democratic politics. Barack Obama was against gay marriage. Kirsten Gillibrand was opposed to “amnesty for illegal immigrants” (another KFile exclusive) and was calling for increased deportations. In 2007, Gillibrand would say “you have to close the borders” in order to “right size” immigration—the same year that Senator Bernie Sanders opposed comprehensive immigration reform on the basis that “millions of people” coming into the country would “drive wages down even lower than they are now” for American citizens.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So at the on and off again crisis at the border (depending on who the media can hurt with the info), seems to have had a similar solution offered by the democrats. What happened?

That won't keep Trumpers from claiming that Biden is for "open borders" should he be running against Trump in the next election.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
My dog could beat Don tRump at this point and his ass is going to jail, if he runs for President again.

I disagree, his approval rating is right where obama's was at the same time, the problem is you folks believe the media hype, like election night, you might be disapointed.

I think biden is the dems best chance against trump, and that should scare you. He would win, but the democrats themselves seem to want to, the progressive wing anyway, seem to want to take him down.

Mar 2019
DE, US
So you still think I am for a border wall or fence?
I don't know what you think, I know no reasonable person would think a wall will solve any problems on the border. It isn't hard to get a picture of that border with Mexico and discover the problems on both sides of that border. It isn't hard to get a picture of problems anywhere in our world and solve them most of the time. You only have to care enough to do it.