Here are the 66 programs eliminated in Trump's budget

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Here are the 66 programs eliminated in Trump's budget | TheHill
By Niv Elis

"President Trump's fiscal 2018 budget proposal would completely eliminate 66 federal programs, for a savings of $26.7 billion."
"Some of the programs would receive funding for 2018 as part of a phasing-out plan."
"Here are the programs the administration wants on the chopping block."

====================================================

BEWARE! The Mad Slasher is at it again!

Just look at what's being CUT in Education, for one. For another, look at the CUTS in Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program and in the important and needed Community Services Block Grant. And Republicans just love to hit the elderly the hardest too don't they! Senior Community Service Employment Program. That is sure to deliver a Big Blow to them!

And that doesn't even touch the tip of the iceberg. What a shame that the Mad Slasher has to go CUT, CUT, CUT on all of the important programs that are needed by so many in this country. But when you're a Billionaire Republican, CUTTING essential programs for the Middle Class and the Poor is the least of your worries. It's just done with great glee, a big smile on your face and a twinkle in the eye.

Incidentally, one more "6" on the number of programs being slashed and that would have been it and very revealing as if it wasn't already.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Article from May 25, 2017 doesn't make this a current event.
The point being that with something this important there will always be those who forget about it altogether thus, must be reminded at least one more time. Also, Trump apparently got his cuts so that should have people seeing red at this point.

May 2012
By the wall
The majority of money spent is for programs for the poor so it makes sense that cuts in the budget will probably be things that affect them.

I know you believe money grows on trees but it doesn't.

You can't spend what you don't have.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
If Republicans weren't such fanatics about tightening the belt on the people in this country they wouldn't be choking the hell out of the most vulnerable and needy in America.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
The majority of money spent is for programs for the poor so it makes sense that cuts in the budget will probably be things that affect them.

Possibly the most stupid thing I have ever seen in print...possibly.
You are most likely capable of posting something even more stupid in the near future.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119

Right, that's the Republican justification for tax cuts for the rich. Everyone else can live on less.