Here's Why "Trans" People Regret Transitioning...

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Arielle Scarcella

Published on May 5, 2019

Transgender services are becoming easier to get a hold of and it's a huge problem. Young people are GIVING themselves gender dysphoria by going from female to male and making changes to their bodies that they soon regret. Here's what a trans man and lesbian think about it all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should actually watch the video before commenting on this thread.

Hopefully ....

In the future, these destructive trends will end and we will see actual responsible real therapy for many of these children and young adults.

I feel like the Left's political agenda about this topic is doing damage to many young people today.

Mental health should always come before radical Leftist political agendas.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
nope. my sister regretted her gastric bypass surgery. too late. it killed her. that is something to orry about, not trans.
Obviously you didn't watch the video.

And, your comment reflects that fact.

Many of these children are taking hormones and making permanent changes to their bodies.

That kind of regret can have a huge mental impact.

And, considering the suicide rates among the LQGT community, I would say this is someting to worry about.

But, thanks for a short sighted comment anyway.

At least it was a little bit better than comment #2.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

Many of these children are taking hormones and making permanent changes to their bodies.

And, considering the suicide rates among the LQGT community, I would say this is someting to worry about.

Her sister "made a permanent change to her body."
And the consequence was her early death.
What's your point?

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas

I know more about how the hormone therapy works than you do, apparently. This laptop on't let me elaborate much or provide sources.