High schooler who posted Bible verses in response to pride flags suspended for 'targeting' Gay-Straight Alliance club

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Of course I did, for I possess an education. Do you understand the definition of a Straw man argument?

Who cares about leftists? For that group is irrelevant to the point. Is that your rehearsed response?

And I'm supposed to care?

Obviously, it's not the verses themselves behind the post, but the intent and sentiment behind the action. The focus upon the verses is building a Straw man.
I see jelly in your statements.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Now, bible verses are ugly hateful messages?

Who would have thought?
Anything helpful is hateful to Liberals. You want to help to prevent people dying from aids. Liberals response, I hate you caring for people that are the highest death rate of HIV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
Means nothing. Your statement did not make sense. Either you need to follow the law, or it is abolished. You cannot have it both ways. You only "fulfill" the law by following it; otherwise you are either breaking it, or abolishing it.
I follow the one that fulfilled the law. Have you ever fulfilled all the law or known anyone that has?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Dude, it was almost 500 years later that Rome fell, and over a thousand before the Eastern Roman Empire fell. Persecution of Christians had nothing whatsoever to do with the fall of either the Western or Eastern Roman Empires.
The Rise of Christianity was one of the reasons it fell.