High schooler who posted Bible verses in response to pride flags suspended for 'targeting' Gay-Straight Alliance club

Nov 2008
Washington state
What in the fuck are you babbling about??? You are incapable of understanding something as simple as "if a person or group wants your help they will ask for it?"
What is WRONG with you?
You were addicted at one time like me. Did you ask for help? I didn’t, I got a DUI and I was required to get help. Most people don’t think they need help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I follow the one that fulfilled the law.
This statement makes no sense. Your version of "fulfilling" the law is actually abolishing it - which is the antithesis of fulfilling it.
Have you ever fulfilled all the law or known anyone that has?
Your question does not make sense. You clearly do not understand the law - what the laws are, or how they work. You are trying to set up a straw man argument.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The Rise of Christianity was one of the reasons it fell.

No, there were several reasons, but Christianity was not one of them.

https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell
While the spread of Christianity may have played a small role in curbing Roman civic virtue, most scholars now argue that its influence paled in comparison to military, economic and administrative factors.
Are you going to argue "The History Channel" is "fake news"?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
You were addicted at one time like me. Did you ask for help? I didn’t, I got a DUI and I was required to get help. Most people don’t think they need help

Yep, and I got no relief from my addictions until I WANTED help and ASKED for it.
Also, I see people come into my AA group every day that are ORDERED to go to meetings by a court. Few make long term sobriety and vanish as soon as they are no longer required to attend. because they don't want help.
Some make it, but only if they continue meetings of their own free will and work the steps.

Last edited:
Dec 2014
Opal mining
No, there were several reasons, but Christianity was not one of them.

https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

Are you going to argue "The History Channel" is "fake news"?

No.1 is the most crucial element in the demise of the Western Empire:

The most straightforward theory for Western Rome's collapse pins the fall on a string of military losses sustained against outside forces. Rome had tangled with Germanic tribes for centuries, but by the 300s “barbarian” groups like the Goths had encroached beyond the Empire’s borders. The Romans weathered a Germanic uprising in the late fourth century, but in 410 the Visigoth King Alaric successfully sacked the city of Rome. The Empire spent the next several decades under constant threat before “the Eternal City” was raided again in 455, this time by the Vandals. Finally, in 476, the Germanic leader Odoacer staged a revolt and deposed the Emperor Romulus Augustulus. From then on, no Roman emperor would ever again rule from a post in Italy, leading many to cite 476 as the year the Western Empire suffered its deathblow.

Christianity had nothing to do with this invasion. As you noted internal problems such as rampant inflation and civil war among generals vying for the position of emperor also contributed to the demise. Moreover, the western empire had lost much of its wealth and prestige and was often subject to the emperor of the east seated in Constantinople. It is worthy of note that in the Later Empire, the city of Rome had lost its status and Constantinople was the seat of true power, while in the west, the emperor resided in Ravenna. Honorius, knowing the west was lost, sent his diadem to his brother, Arcadius in Constantinople and the emperors that followed in his stead were merely puppets of Gothic power brokers.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Try to support life in a city of over a million without water.

Towards the last days of the Roman Empire many of these Aqueducts were destroyed by invading German tribes as they sought to cut off Rome's water supplies. The ducts were left in disrepair until the Renaissance when many were restored. ...

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Your animosity and others especially in government places has helped Christians win cases that previously were impossible.
That has nothing to do with the motto under discussion.

I have never once been involved in a court case against Christians.

Your intellect is failing you
Says the guy who doesn't understand a single word I wrote.