High schooler who posted Bible verses in response to pride flags suspended for 'targeting' Gay-Straight Alliance club

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Your attitude spreads to other individuals. This attitude was rebuked by the Supreme Court when the Colorado Civil Rights Commission created “Animus” towards Jack Phillips. They backed off the recent case because Phillips lawyer found more Animus coming from the Commission. Keep it up, Christians will win future cases and ultimately a Supreme Court ruling that gives bakers the right to choose who they design cakes for
There you go again. I wrote North and you think I wrote South. Nothing in your post has anything to do with the religious motto.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Did the Supernatural Puppet Master in the sky clear your criminal record?
My record supernaturally disappeared at ten years . How long will a DUI stay on your driving record?

In almost all states, a DUI will stay on a driving record for a minimum of ten years. State laws vary widely – Tennessee keeps DUIs on driving records for the lifetime of the offender, and Florida will retain it for 75 years. California, however, recently changed its law to expunge DUIs from driving records after 10 years. https://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/dui-and-your-driving-record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
Then your next step is to follow the teachings of Christ.
You mean promote sin like it’s “normalized”. Christ died on the cross for our sins so that we would have life. I’m sure not going to disrespect what he did so a new social experiment promoting sin can flourish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I wouldn’t and couldn’t ever please G-d Thru works. Holding on to sin while claiming to be religious always fails.
This statement makes no sense in the context of the subject under discussion. And quite possibly in any other context.