Hillary asked what is your greatest accomplishment.... Has Rick Perry moment.

Nov 2014
TN
[video=youtube;bMWZeLqwllY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMWZeLqwllY[/video]

List my Accomplishments one by one...

I would count them but there are none.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica

She answered without hesitation, there was no "Rick Perry moment", this thread is a fraud and I'm not surprised!~

Weeeeeeak-neeeeess!

Thx :rolleyes:

Jul 2014
Border Fence
The President leads foreign policy. As Clinton said the focus of the administration was getting out to the messes we were in domestically first. She clearly stated her function, as instructed by President Obama,... in as general sense was to represent the US's concerns around the world.

...it is not on the Secretary of State to set the agenda of the State Department or strike out on her own to do deals.

Mar 2015
UK

She answered without hesitation, there was no "Rick Perry moment", this thread is a fraud and I'm not surprised!~

Weeeeeeak-neeeeess!

me thinks you don't understand, this thread is not about 'Truth, Honesty or Reality' , it's about our extreme right winger's keeping up their 'daily Clinton bitch'.. you know, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, bitch, in the hope they effect our voting come 2016.. so expect a hell'a lot more of these daily Clinton bitches.. ;)

Sep 2011
aMEEErica

me thinks you don't understand, this thread is not about 'Truth, Honesty or Reality' , it's about our extreme right winger's keeping up their 'daily Clinton bitch'.. you know, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, bitch, in the hope they effect our voting come 2016.. so expect a hell'a lot more of these daily Clinton bitches.. ;)
Yeah, that's why I said I was not surprised and after 4 years here I've seen plenty, but that doesn't mean we are so used to them we just let them slide without being slapped down.

It was just my turn...

Thx :)

Nov 2014
TN
Has Hillary found that One accomplishment.. let me help.

She gave Russia a Reset button.. OH WAIT THAT BUTTON SAYS OVERCHARGE. not reset.

Obama Flashback On US-Russia Relations: ?The Reset Button Has Worked?

But the “reset button” was ushered in with an ill omen: it was given to the Russians labeled peregruzka or “overcharged” instead of perezagruzka or “reset.” Well, Russian-U.S. relations certainly are overcharged now, aren’t they?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA

Weeeeeeak-neeeeess!

She didn't name any achievements. Do liberals actually know what words like "fraud" mean or are they just trained to start yelling that when things don't go their way?

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
She didn't name any achievements. Do liberals actually know what words like "fraud" mean or are they just trained to start yelling that when things don't go their way?
He asked her what she "was most proud of" and "what she thought was left unfinished."

And she didn't hesitate at all, so to characterize this as a "Rick Perry brain fart moment" is a pathetic fraud.

Weeeeak-neeeess.