Hillary Clinton compares her decision to not divorce Bill to parenting a transgender child

Mar 2019
Texas
Part of me understands why he did it. I mean look at Hillary and tell me if you were married to her, you wouldn't be regretting your decision?

Nov 2014
North Carolina

This seems oddly insulting to transgender kids. You telling your mom that you feel you’re supposed to be another gender is like your husband sleeping around?
I had to force myself to watch this video long enough to get the transgender comparison. I had forgotten just how obnoxious and long-winded this bitch was. Listening to her is literally like a kind of torture. Obama could have used her instead of waterboarding so no wonder he banned it. Having to sit in a room listening to her prattle on for hours would be enough to break any terrorist.

But as to the comparison: yeah, it was pretty stupid. Comparing a horny husband who is bored of his wife (and really, who can blame him - I would be ready to cheat on her after listening to her for 5 minutes) to a child with a gender disorder (or dysphoria if you want the PC word) is dumb. But this is Hillary Clinton we are talking about. When is she not dumb?

Reactions: John T Ford
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Part of me understands why he did it. I mean look at Hillary and tell me if you were married to her, you wouldn't be regretting your decision?
Bill Clinton didn't seem to have high standards when it came appearances. So my guess would be it was more her personality that drove him into the arms of other women rather than her looks. And in that I can sympathize. Because just imagining having to listen to that woman nag and bitch on a daily basis is enough to make my skin crawl.