HILLARY CLINTON DISCUSSING THIRD PRESIDENTIAL RUN WITH FRIENDS

Jan 2019
southeast
Oh boy, here we go again...

REPORT: HILLARY CLINTON DISCUSSING THIRD PRESIDENTIAL RUN WITH FRIENDS
5:00 PM 01/27/2019 | POLITICS
William Davis | Contributor
Former first lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is reportedly leaving her options open for another presidential run as the 2020 Democratic primary field begins to take shape.
According to a report from CNN White House correspondent Jeff Zeleny, the 2016 Democratic Nominee has discussed the possibility of mounting a third presidential campaign with friends and confidants and is not “closing the doors on the idea of running in 2020.”
“I’m told by three people Report: Hillary Clinton Discussing Third Presidential Run With Friends

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
HRC already holds the record of most Presidential losses in US history.

I guess she wants to rack up one more.

Jan 2019
Between Missouri-Kansas
I voted for Clintons..three times...Twice for Bill Clinton, and once for Hillary.
There is no way she should run again. When you have lost twice, that should tell you something. Lost to Obama and to Don. "ka bone spur dirty diaper Trump."

Jan 2019
southeast
I voted for Clintons..three times...Twice for Bill Clinton, and once for Hillary.
There is no way she should run again. When you have lost twice, that should tell you something. Lost to Obama and to Don. "ka bone spur dirty diaper Trump."
Good to hear you wised up.

Jul 2014
midwest
Correct, but the key word is "should".

I don't think she's crazy enough to run again, but would anyone be shocked if she did?

You can never underestimate the Clintons thirst for power.

And money.

Nov 2016
USA
I agree. I voted for Hillary and I really don’t want to be in a position once again of choosing between her and trump. If that happens, I’ll have no choice but to hold my nose and vote for her. Trump is too much of a disaster to vote third party.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I know

From the link

“I’m told by three people that as recently as this week, she was telling people that look, given all this news from the indictments, particularly the Roger Stone indictment, she talked to several people, saying ‘look, I’m not closing the doors to this.'” Zeleny said. “It does not mean that there’s a campaign-in-waiting, or a plan in the works.”

And I'm pretty sure the Trump cult here always has problems with "anonymous" sources unless it serves their "agenda" :)

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Good for her!! That's one thing about being an American and being qualified to run for high office. You can rest assured that the three million Americans who voted for her in 2016 giving her the popular vote majority win will vote for her again overwhelmingly along with all of the rest. And those who just stayed home or voted for Trump will also give her their vote after seeing the great mistake they made back then. Plus many others will join them! If you don't want to vote for her then you don't have to, your prerogative. But those who do WILL! She had then and will undoubtedly bring a great platform and agenda again to help all Americans not just a select few as Trump has done. And you know what they say...the third time is a charm!