Hillary Clinton drops biggest hint yet that she’s mulling a 2020 presidential run

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Hillary Clinton drops biggest hint yet that she’s mulling a 2020 presidential run

The strongest indicator yet that Hillary’s mulling a 2020 run? She appeared Wednesday, for the first time ever, on Howard Stern.

There was hardly a pretense she was there to promote the book she co-wrote with daughter Chelsea, long ago a bestseller.

As those who listen to the show know, Stern publicly begged Hillary to appear during the 2016 campaign. After Donald Trump won, Stern said one guest shot could have moved the needle her way.

“If she had come on the show …,” Stern mused in May. “The way I helped Donald was I let him come on and be a personality. Whether you liked him or not … people related to him as a human being.”

Hillary, it’s clear, was after exactly that — relatability, long her white whale.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Think she will run? I hope so.

Sep 2019
Idaho
If Hillary thinks she can fly in like Mighty mouse, "Here I am to save the day" she will be sorely disappointed. Just like Bernie her window of opportunity has come and gone.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
I believe this premise is total bullshit. Clinton shouldn't run, and I don't think she will ever run for public office again.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
She will not run. Many states have deadlines for filing; miss those deadlines, and you won't be on the ballot.

Assuming that Hillary Clinton was running as a Democrat, she has already missed the deadlines for Alabama and Arkansas. One could argue that those two states don't matter, as they're likely to go red anyway. However, California and Michigan have deadlines coming up on December 13th.

Source

Reactions: johnflesh
Jul 2014
midwest
If Hillary thinks she can fly in like Mighty mouse, "Here I am to save the day" she will be sorely disappointed. Just like Bernie her window of opportunity has come and gone.
But, wouldn't it be cool if she tried?

That would be so great.

She also said she's never had a lesbian affair, so you can choose to believe that one or not...

The Clintons NEVER lie right? (eye roll)

Reactions: Gooseberrymesa
Jan 2014
California

The strongest indicator yet that Hillary’s mulling a 2020 run? She appeared Wednesday, for the first time ever, on Howard Stern.

There was hardly a pretense she was there to promote the book she co-wrote with daughter Chelsea, long ago a bestseller.

As those who listen to the show know, Stern publicly begged Hillary to appear during the 2016 campaign. After Donald Trump won, Stern said one guest shot could have moved the needle her way.

“If she had come on the show …,” Stern mused in May. “The way I helped Donald was I let him come on and be a personality. Whether you liked him or not … people related to him as a human being.”

Hillary, it’s clear, was after exactly that — relatability, long her white whale.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Think she will run? I hope so.
Reverend,

She is looking to be the Minnesota Vikings of the Presidential electoral campaign.

• Love
Reactions: excalibur

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Hey, righties, knock yourselves out. The world of imagination can be very satisfying. Glad you encourage each other to see what's on the other side of the looking glass.

Reactions: HayJenn