Hillary Clinton to Go After Donald Trump's 'Dangerous' Policy Proposals in National S

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Yes sir, the gloves are sure coming off now! Hillary is going after Trump Big Time and she's so ready for him! National Security is her forte' so she is no doubt well armed to talk about that very important matter with much know-how ammo under her belt. Stay tuned.

Hillary Clinton to Go After Donald Trump's 'Dangerous' Policy Proposals in National Security Speech

"Hillary Clinton is expected to lay into Donald Trump –– further outlining why she believes he is “fundamentally unfit” to be commander-in-chief -– during a national security address Thursday in San Diego, according to a preview of her remarks released by the campaign."
"Instead, an aide to Clinton tells ABC News she plans to use these remarks to criticize the man she’ll likely run against in the general election for his "dangerous" foreign policy proposals and for his "incessant trash-talking of America."
"Specifically, he said, she will call out the real estate mogul-turned-reality TV star-turned-presidential candidate for his position on nuclear weapons and war crimes, for saying the United States should get out of NATO, and for his proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country"

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
wonder if MSNBC is going to air the empty podium for a half-hour before her national security address like they do Trump? I offered my services as a Mime to fill the time. But, they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Seriously though, I think it's a good idea for Hillary Clinton to highlight her national security credentials. They have really taken a hit with the 24/7 coverage of Benghazi. Yes, hit Donald on his stance on Nato, Muslims, Nuclear weapons , etc - and hit him hard. I prefer this to , for instance, calling Trump a "fraud" over the University case. Because, there hasn't been a ruling on that yet. Trump gave her a talking point on that when he went after the judge. It shows he has no respect for our judicial process and she loses that attack if she declares her own ruling on the case preemptively.

Hillary is about to get her "groove" back if this is any indication of her campaign strategy.

Reactions: 2 people