Hillary Clinton Used "Foreign Dirt " on Political Rivals.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Hmmmmm? From the OP:

Now I would argue that this does not pertain to information, but if infromation is indeed covered under the law then why hasn't Hillary and the DNC been charged over paying for the Steele dossier?
Because the Republicans are part of the conspiracy to protect Hillary. LOL. When somebody is interrogated As she was over a dozen times and they couldn’t find anything, that means there wasn’t anything.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Because the Republicans are part of the conspiracy to protect Hillary. LOL. When somebody is interrogated As she was over a dozen times and they couldn’t find anything, that means there wasn’t anything.

Hillary was never interrogated. In fact the FBI questioning of her is a well known joke. Further, your points have nothing to do with what I posted.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Candidate Trump’s opposition hoped to benefit from the theft of his tax information. The Clinton campaign took help from elements of the Ukrainian government, and, through its agents, it hired a British former spy to tap Kremlin-connected operatives for damaging information about Trump. The First Amendment makes it difficult to regulate this sort of thing; our guiding principle is that good information will win out over bogus information. We can debate how well that works, but we shouldn’t pretend that the Trump campaign is the first or only one ever to play this game.​

Oct 2014
British expat in USA
Hmmmmm? From the OP:

Now I would argue that this does not pertain to information, but if infromation is indeed covered under the law then why hasn't Hillary and the DNC been charged over paying for the Steele dossier?
Because they didn't commission the Steele dossier. Steele was freelancing for an American company, and Glenn Simpson was the one who asked Steele if he could find information. It isn't illegal for a campaign to work with an American company which gets some of its information from foreigners. Presumably it also isn't illegal for a campaign to work with an American company that hires foreign employees.

To say nothing of the fact that the campaign wasn't accepting information from a hostile government. I know it's fashionable to try and draw parallels between this issue and the Trump campaign saying "I love it" to offers of dirt on Hillary Clinton which specifically said it was part of the Russian government's attempts to help Trump get elected.