Hillary teases 2020 run? Clinton tells conference ‘It takes a woman to get the job done’

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Just when we thought she was finally going away, it seems like she still may run. Maybe. Maybe not.

Hillary teases 2020 run? Clinton tells conference ‘It takes a woman to get the job done’
FEBRUARY 8, 2019
BY MARTIN WALSH

She’s (maybe) running!
Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton sure sounded like someone who is still considering another run for the White House.

Clinton appeared in a pre-recorded video that aired on Thursday for the 2019 MAKERS conference, and she wasted little time arguing that “it takes a woman to get the job done.”

“Hello, MAKERS. I wish I could be there with you because this is such an important time.More than at any other point in my life, women are coming together to tackle big problems and rewrite old rules,” Clinton said, cracking a villainous smile.

“I am energized and encouraged by the diverse group of women everywhere who are speaking out. Speaking out against inequality, and bigotry, and racism, and homophobia, and organizing to create change in their communities and our country, refusing to give in to cynicism or fear,” she added.

The former secretary of state went on to note the increase in women being elected into office, a not-so-subtle indication that she is possibly still considering a third presidential run.

Hillary teases 2020 run? Clinton tells conference 'It takes a woman to get the job done' - The American Mirror

Oct 2011
Washington State
Just when we thought she was finally going away, it seems like she still may run. Maybe. Maybe not.

FEBRUARY 8, 2019
BY MARTIN WALSH

She’s (maybe) running!
Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton sure sounded like someone who is still considering another run for the White House.

Clinton appeared in a pre-recorded video that aired on Thursday for the 2019 MAKERS conference, and she wasted little time arguing that “it takes a woman to get the job done.”

“Hello, MAKERS. I wish I could be there with you because this is such an important time.More than at any other point in my life, women are coming together to tackle big problems and rewrite old rules,” Clinton said, cracking a villainous smile.

“I am energized and encouraged by the diverse group of women everywhere who are speaking out. Speaking out against inequality, and bigotry, and racism, and homophobia, and organizing to create change in their communities and our country, refusing to give in to cynicism or fear,” she added.

The former secretary of state went on to note the increase in women being elected into office, a not-so-subtle indication that she is possibly still considering a third presidential run.

Hillary teases 2020 run? Clinton tells conference 'It takes a woman to get the job done' - The American Mirror
Sometimes it does take a woman. Men have been fucking things up for the last 40 years. Let's give a woman a shot. Glad to see all those women dressed in white at the SOTU address. Don't you think?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Sometimes it does take a woman. Men have been fucking things up for the last 40 years. Let's give a woman a shot. Glad to see all those women dressed in white at the SOTU address. Don't you think?

I have no issue with a woman elected for President. But..................not a Democrat woman.

And, dressing in white? They forgot their hoods.

Oct 2013
USA
I doubt that means she will run. She earned her time out and she is doing a lot of good doing what she is currently doing...encouraging women of all ages.

Jan 2019
southeast
I have no issue with a woman elected for President. But..................not a Democrat woman.

And, dressing in white? They forgot their hoods.
What made me laugh at the SOTU they had to look at Pelosi to know if it was o.k. to stand or applaud. Tells you they don't have a mind of their own.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
What made me laugh at the SOTU they had to look at Pelosi to know if it was o.k. to stand or applaud. Tells you they don't have a mind of their own.
They were all Freshmen, replacing #Trumpcult drones that they had just defeated and sent home, of course they don't know all the etiquette and procedures in the House already.

Jan 2019
southeast
Well that is going to be difficult to realize since republican women can't even get into Congress in most cases.
Sorry there are plenty of republican women in congress. But republicans are not known to have women from NY and Ca. In fact, are there any republicans in NY and Ca.?:lol: That is where most of the dem. congress women are from.

Jan 2019
southeast
They were all Freshmen, replacing #Trumpcult drones that they had just defeated and sent home, of course they don't know all the etiquette and procedures in the House already.
Sorry dear...they were all not freshmen. Get your facts straight.

Last edited: