Hillary teases 2020 run? Clinton tells conference ‘It takes a woman to get the job done’

Nov 2016
Maryland
The OP source:

The American Mirror is a personal blog of Kyle Olsen that publishes consistently pro-right and anti-left information. Every article has a sensational headline that cannot be substantiated through evidence, such as this: WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY? Face spasms, slurred words mar brief Pelosi speech. Generally, every story on this blog denigrates the left without a single reference to a counterpoint.

92E1BBC1-9FA4-4DDF-B903-136AC8B35997.png

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
The OP source:

The American Mirror is a personal blog of Kyle Olsen that publishes consistently pro-right and anti-left information. Every article has a sensational headline that cannot be substantiated through evidence, such as this: WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY? Face spasms, slurred words mar brief Pelosi speech. Generally, every story on this blog denigrates the left without a single reference to a counterpoint.

View attachment 21559

Too funny. As if the story is not credible.

How are these? Too extreme for you?

If you want more links, I will be glad to provide them to you.

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020 - POLITICO
Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020
Nov 12, 2018 - Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020 ... Penn and Stein offer a scathing criticism of other expected Democratic candidates, writing ...

Hillary Clinton's curious comments on running for president in 2020 ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/.../hillary-clintons-curious-comments-about/

Oct 29, 2018 - Clinton said Friday that she doesn't want to run ... but then described how she'd still "like to be president" and talked about why she'd be a good ...

Hillary Clinton Said to Be Courted by Democrats Mulling 2020 Run ...
fortune.com › Briefing › Politics

Jan 4, 2019 - Hillary Clinton Said to Be Courted by Democrats Mulling 2020 Run ... will be a major force in the 2020 campaign even though she's not running herself. ... Legal Pot Stocks About to Explode – Beginners Could Make a Fortune.

Could Hillary Clinton really be thinking about another presidential run ...

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/30/18000140/hillary-clinton-running-2020-president

Oct 30, 2018 - Two recent comments have fanned speculation that Hillary Clinton might be thinkingabout running for president again in 2020 — though some ...

Jan 2016
Colorado
If Hillary were to get into the race, she will likely be selected, as everyone else will fear for their lives. The election will be rigged, and she will be given the debate questions in advance.

So, it could be a replay of the 2016 election --- with Trump winning again!!!!!!
I'm sure the Russians would pull out all the stops again to help Trump win, because Vladimir Putin really and truly LOATHES Hillary Clinton, but surely we Americans would be 'on to' the Russians this time, wouldn't we?

Jan 2016
Colorado
Well that is going to be difficult to realize since republican women can't even get into Congress in most cases.
Nikki Haley is the one Republican woman that Democrats should fear. She could run against Trump as a primary opponent in 2020, especially if the economy sours, and possibly win. [And I understand that, for now at least, she says she is supporting Trump for re-election.] If not, she would quite possibly be the GOP's most formidable candidate in 2024.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
What 'hoods' were you talking about in post #3, then? Care to explain?
I don't need to explain. There are more kinds of hoods than KKK hoods. Racism is always on the mind of leftists who see a racist around every corner. Except they miss their own racists, like in VA.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I don't need to explain. There are more kinds of hoods than KKK hoods. Racism is always on the mind of leftists who see a racist around every corner. Except they miss their own racists, like in VA.
What kind of hoods would have gone along with the all-white outfits those Congresswomen were wearing?

If people see racism in your posts, maybe it is because you make it all too easy to see.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
What kind of hoods would have gone along with the all-white outfits those Congresswomen were wearing?

If people see racism in your posts, maybe it is because you make it all too easy to see.
I don't care who leftist think I am. I know enough about leftists to know many of them are racist. It's just they are good at hiding it.

Oct 2013
USA
I don't care who leftist think I am. I know enough about leftists to know many of them are racist. It's just they are good at hiding it.
That isn't even close to being true. It is projecting or role reversing. I think you believe it but I also think you are smart enough to rethink that conclusion that has no relationship to reality.