Hillary teases 2020 run? Clinton tells conference ‘It takes a woman to get the job done’

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
I doubt that means she will run. She earned her time out and she is doing a lot of good doing what she is currently doing...encouraging women of all ages.
Agree. Hilary could certainly enter the 2020 race if she wished. But that action probably isn't going to get a lot of traction. And Clinton has to be aware of that fact. She took a couple of serious swings at winning the White House...but i can't see much interest/support for her mounting another candidacy.

On the other hand, she isn't likely to fade into the background. Suspect we will hear her voice loud and often during the 2020 Presidential season.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Agree. Hilary could certainly enter the 2020 race if she wished. But that action probably isn't going to get a lot of traction. And Clinton has to be aware of that fact. She took a couple of serious swings at winning the White House...but i can't see much interest/support for her mounting another candidacy.

On the other hand, she isn't likely to fade into the background. Suspect we will hear her voice loud and often during the 2020 Presidential season.

She's way to narcissistic to not run, unless the DNC tells her they will not fix the nomination for her again.

Her dream has always been to rule over the masses with an iron fist.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I'm sure the Russians would pull out all the stops again to help Trump win, because Vladimir Putin really and truly LOATHES Hillary Clinton, but surely we Americans would be 'on to' the Russians this time, wouldn't we?
Not if Trump denies the Russian connection. Fake news! No collusion, folks, no collusion at all! Witch hunt!

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
She's way to narcissistic to not run, unless the DNC tells her they will not fix the nomination for her again.

Her dream has always been to rule over the masses with an iron fist.
Maybe. But i don't think so. Too old. Too polarizing. And she isn't going to expose herself to the high probability of failure...she has the big ego that goes along with having been in the spotlight for 30 or so years.

Her last run was essentially an anointment . Was expected to be "a sure thing" when she faced Trump in the General. This time is a whole new ball game.

Lots of new Democrat candidates in the mix. Lot of fresh faces. Hillary isn't likely to be one of those faces.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
If Hillary actually tries to run again, she's a real glutton for punishment. Her chances of being nominated, let alone elected, at this point hover around zero.

On the other hand, the true Trumpistas, the ones calling themselves "conservatives" for some unknown reason, would love for her to be the nominee again.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Maybe. But i don't think so. Too old. Too polarizing. And she isn't going to expose herself to the high probability of failure...she has the big ego that goes along with having been in the spotlight for 30 or so years.

Her last run was essentially an anointment . Was expected to be "a sure thing" when she faced Trump in the General. This time is a whole new ball game.

Lots of new Democrat candidates in the mix. Lot of fresh faces. Hillary isn't likely to be one of those faces.

I tend to agree with your assessment. I don't really think she will run again......but, nothing is a sure thing in politics.

We will be finding out over the next few months.

A lot of new candidates, and I think the Democrat Party wants a young, energetic candidate.

That's another reason why I don't think Biden will run either. Too old. And, white.

Oct 2011
Washington State
It was mostly those evil white women voters that caused her defeat.

You know, the ones who knew her best.
No, it was stupid people following a Con-Man. That's why she lost.

You didn't even vote for President so I don't think you get to complain at all. You deserved what you got, an Ass Hat, disgusting, racist, human being for President.

Trump Con Man.jpg

Jul 2014
midwest
No, it was stupid people following a Con-Man. That's why she lost.

You didn't even vote for President so I don't think you get to complain at all. You deserved what you got, an Ass Hat, disgusting, racist, human being for President.

View attachment 21588

She lost because she was a horrible candidate.

And, she was very hatable.

And, she could not stop lying about just about everything.

And, when caught in her lies, she'd tell an even worse lie.

How many different lies did she tell just about the e-mails and the illegal server?

Any decent, even half decent nominee on the Dem side would have easily beat Trump.

America was screwed no matter which one of those two won...

Oct 2011
Washington State
She lost because she was a horrible candidate.
Nope. Stupid, gullible, racist, people.

And, she was very hatable.
Actually, the majority voted for her.

And, she could not stop lying about just about everything.
You do know how stupid that sounds. #8,657

And, when caught in her lies, she'd tell an even worse lie.
How'd that Benghazi Investigation go again? Emails?

How many different lies did she tell just about the e-mails and the illegal server?
Seriously, again with the lies. There is no comparison.

Any decent, even half decent nominee on the Dem side would have easily beat Trump.
Nope again. Too many stupid, gullible, racist, people in this country.

America was screwed no matter which one of those two won...
I think you're complaining about the wrong person. Hillary lost. The Con Man won. We are far worse off because of it. No doubt about it.

But hey, you didn't vote for either so what are you complaining about?

Jul 2014
midwest
Nope. Stupid, gullible, racist, people.

Actually, the majority voted for her.

You do know how stupid that sounds. #8,657

How'd that Benghazi Investigation go again? Emails?

Seriously, again with the lies. There is no comparison.

Nope again. Too many stupid, gullible, racist, people in this country.

I think you're complaining about the wrong person. Hillary lost. The Con Man won. We are far worse off because of it. No doubt about it.

But hey, you didn't vote for either so what are you complaining about?
I am complaining about the fact that neither one was worth voting for.

For me.

For MY standards.

But, for you?

Maybe one or both those losers was good enough for you.

I have my standards and you have yours.

To each his own...