Hillary teases 2020 run? Clinton tells conference ‘It takes a woman to get the job done’

Oct 2011
Washington State
I am complaining about the fact that neither one was worth voting for.

For me.

For MY standards.

But, for you?

Maybe one or both those losers was good enough for you.

I have my standards and you have yours.

To each his own...
Oh, I think we know where your standards are by the way you defend Trump on a daily basis. Clearly.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Do you think that "It takes a woman to get the job done"?
Can't be any worse than the idiot man we have in the White House right now. You do realize we're the joke of the world, right?

You agree with Hillary?
In some instances, yes. My Wife just baked some pastries that I'm going to consume later. Job well done.

Sounds like you have issues with women.

Jul 2014
midwest
Can't be any worse than the idiot man we have in the White House right now. You do realize we're the joke of the world, right?

In some instances, yes. My Wife just baked some pastries that I'm going to consume later. Job well done.

Sounds like you have issues with women.
I have issues with THAT woman.

I, like most of the rest of America is ready for a decent woman to be president.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
She lost because she was a horrible candidate.

And, she was very hatable.

And, she could not stop lying about just about everything.

And, when caught in her lies, she'd tell an even worse lie.

How many different lies did she tell just about the e-mails and the illegal server?

Any decent, even half decent nominee on the Dem side would have easily beat Trump.

America was screwed no matter which one of those two won...
Lying about just about everything, and, when caught in lies, telling an even worse lie worked for Trump. I wonder why it didn't work for Clinton?

I suppose only one of the two liars could win, and the one with the most practice seems to have come out ahead.

Jul 2014
midwest
Lying about just about everything, and, when caught in lies, telling an even worse lie worked for Trump. I wonder why it didn't work for Clinton?

I suppose only one of the two liars could win, and the one with the most practice seems to have come out ahead.
Much of America did not want Obama's third term.

A decent Dem nominee would have easily won the election.

Hillary did not fit that description.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Much of America did not want Obama's third term.

A decent Dem nominee would have easily won the election.

Hillary did not fit that description.
You know, I could have PREDICTED that you'd be spending the better part of your day in this particular thread...….....

Jul 2014
midwest
You know, I could have PREDICTED that you'd be spending the better part of your day in this particular thread...….....
She's just so IRRESISTABLE, and that's why she's the gift that keeps on giving.

We just loves us some Hillary!

No worries, I've taken a few shots at Warren, too.

If Biden comes up, I'll probably hit him, as well.

I haven't blasted Beto in the last day or two, maybe you could get something going on him?

But, there's nothing as good as Hillary, wouldn't you agree?

She's an oldie, but a goodie...

P.S. You think she's running?