Hirono Says Dems Can't Connect with Voters Because They Are Too Smart

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Hawaii Democratic Sen. Mazie Hirono suggested during the Bend To Justice leadership conference on Tuesday that Democrats occasionally have trouble connecting with voters because they are too smart.

Hirono Says Dems Can’t Connect To Voters Because They’re Too Smart

Wow .....

Just wow .....

All normal thinking Americans know the Democrats are always blowing sunshine up each others arses about how smart they always are when, in reality, it is painfully obvious this has never been the case.

I am sure I am not the only LMAO over the Irony here.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Keep in mind this "too smart Democrat" just a few months ago was schooled by an ICE Agent on Immigration Law.

How is it this "too smart Democrat" sits in the United States Senate and is this ignorant to American Immigration Law?

This is a level of uneducated ignorance we are seeing from folks like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Oct 2011
Washington State

Hawaii Democratic Sen. Mazie Hirono suggested during the Bend To Justice leadership conference on Tuesday that Democrats occasionally have trouble connecting with voters because they are too smart.

Wow .....

Just wow .....

All normal thinking Americans know the Democrats are always blowing sunshine up each others arses about how smart they always are when, in reality, it is painfully obvious this has never been the case.

Well, you can't fight stupid. You want irony? You said the Democratic Party was dead, then we gained 40 seats in Congress.

It's pretty obvious Trump won the gullible and stupid vote.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Well, you can't fight stupid. You want irony? You said the Democratic Party was dead, then we gained 40 seats in Congress.

It's pretty obvious Trump won the gullible and stupid vote.
I agree.

I think a sitting Democrat Senator who doesn't have no more of a grasp on immigration law than what Hirono showed in the interview with the ICE Agent is pretty stupid.

And, then to make the claim that Dems are too smart to connect with voters ....

Surely even you see the Irony in this.

Nov 2013
NY

Wow .....

Just wow .....

See, and that's why Trump connects so well with you and his voters.. they are just not too smart for him :)

Sep 2013
On a hill
I agree.

I think a sitting Democrat Senator who doesn't have no more of a grasp on immigration law than what Hirono showed in the interview with the ICE Agent is pretty stupid.

And, then to make the claim that Dems are too smart to connect with voters ....

Surely even you see the Irony in this.
Trump has no grasp of immigration law, or what is, or isnt constitutional.