Holder commits Perjury

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Oct 2010
he knew for 8 months, some would argue that is not a long time. Example, Bush had 9 months to prevent 9-11 and is excused by Repubs as..NOT being in office very long.

What Holder and Obama needs to do is tha same as what Bush Admin did in the past..Tell Repubs..

Holder will answer all questions under the condition's...

There will be no recordings of the testimony.
He will not be sworn under oath.
No one is allowed to discuss anything said once the testimony is over.
He will be granted immunity.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
he knew for 8 months, some would argue that is not a long time. Example, Bush had 9 months to prevent 9-11 and is excused by Repubs as..NOT being in office very long.

What Holder and Obama needs to do is tha same as what Bush Admin did in the past..Tell Repubs..

Holder will answer all questions under the condition's...

There will be no recordings of the testimony.
He will not be sworn under oath.
No one is allowed to discuss anything said once the testimony is over.
He will be granted immunity.

LOL .... can you hear the screaming now?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Jun 2011
In a better place than u
Big deal, the only source for this story is...FOX news. I'll wait till it comes out on a real news source.
One thing I know for sure...no one has been charged with perjury, and so far the only ones claiming it are...republicans.
People seem to conveniently forget that the Bush admin did the same enforcement tactic in a program it called Operation Wide Receiver, but no one complained.
From what I've read, the ATF was conducting the operation, and the Justice dept. may have had it mentioned in passing in a memo...the dept. recieves many memos every day, and can't read them all. I doubt there's micromanaging of the ATF going on at the Justice dept..

I swear, people will still claim Clinton commited perjury.