Holy Baby Jesus....Trump staffer pulls gun on another staffer....

Jul 2006
Where Northern Exposure meets the Village People
Bordini’s lawsuit claims at least two other campaign members also had a gun pulled on them by Phillip.

“Others detailed something different. They described Phillip yelling and screaming in anger while brandishing a pistol,” the lawsuit claims.

This, this is what this campaign has cultivated. And what scares me even more will be when Trump loses, his supporters are going to lose it.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2013
None of your business
Bordini’s lawsuit claims at least two other campaign members also had a gun pulled on them by Phillip.

“Others detailed something different. They described Phillip yelling and screaming in anger while brandishing a pistol,” the lawsuit claims.

This, this is what this campaign has cultivated. And what scares me even more will be when Trump loses, his supporters are going to lose it.
And if they do, we have the police and the national guard.

Jun 2016
Gotham

I agree. I don't think Trump is capable of fading away after basking in the spotlight for the past year. And what will he have left once this over? He'll be a punchline, his "brand" will be ruined, he'll be too toxic for network TV... He'll always have real estate, but clearly, that won't adequately feed his ego.

I've been saying for months that he's going to launch his own political party, and we all know the type of morons who will sign on to that. We have quite a few here, in fact.

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2013
None of your business
I agree. I don't think Trump is capable of fading away after basking in the spotlight for the past year. And what will he have left once this over? He'll be a punchline, his "brand" will be ruined, he'll be too toxic for network TV... He'll always have real estate, but clearly, that won't adequately feed his ego.

I've been saying for months that he's going to launch his own political party, and we all know the type of morons who will sign on to that. We have quite a few here, in fact.
No his own network, at least that is the rumor on Madison Avenue.