Homophobia

Jan 2007
I am a 70 yo heterosexual woman. During my life, NOT ONCE has anybody tried to “recruit” me into a gay “lifestyle.” However, I have had to fend off my share of unwanted sexual advances from men.
Homosexual men do go on the hunt for youth.

Reactions: bmanmcfly
Apr 2014
Maryland
I think making more laws was the wrong way to go about it.

Right or wrong, Just let the market sort it out instead of forcing people to do what they don't want to do with their business.
Then I have to assume you would support segregation. They don’t like black people so they shouldn’t have to do business with them, right?

Jan 2007
you're the one that brought up trump. And what's with the personal attack?
All the threads on this subject. To each his own. Point is not everyone has a thing for homosexuals. They live their lives, straights live theirs.Not everyone has to be in lock step agreement. Throwing out accusations of "homophobia" doesn't help. It promotes people digging in more.

Reactions: bmanmcfly
Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Then I have to assume you would support segregation. They don’t like black people so they shouldn’t have to do business with them, right?
If we left things alone, integration would have happened naturally within time. And Black businesses might have opened to serve a need.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
All the threads on this subject. To each his own. Point is not everyone has a thing for homosexuals. They live their lives, straights live theirs.Not everyone has to be in lock step agreement. Throwing out accusations of "homophobia" doesn't help. It promotes people digging in more.
no. The point is people that support trump get upset when they're referred to as "trump cult". But, here you are engaging in an equivalent personal attack on the other side about trump. When you're the one that brought him up. And I never said everyone has a thing about homosexuals . Nor have I accused anyone in particular of being a homophobe. So wtf are you even talking about ?

Reactions: DemoWhip