Homosexuals labeled trans gender discriminates heterosexuals right to be heterosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2018
Florida
In that jumbled mess I did see something that made me wonder. And so now I’m curious regarding consent laws.

If a man has sex with a woman that he doesn’t know is a man, that he would not have had sex with had that information been known? Is that considered non consensual? Or something along those lines?

Food for thought.

Nov 2013
NY
In that jumbled mess I did see something that made me wonder. And so now I’m curious regarding consent laws.

If a man has sex with a woman that he doesn’t know is a man, that he would not have had sex with had that information been known? Is that considered non consensual? Or something along those lines?

Food for thought.
If a man has sex with a woman that he doesn’t know is on her period, that he would not have had sex with had that information been known? Is that considered non consensual? Or something along those lines?

Food for ignorance and stupidity.

Dec 2018
Florida
If a man has sex with a woman that he doesn’t know is on her period, that he would not have had sex with had that information been known? Is that considered non consensual? Or something along those lines?

Food for ignorance and stupidity.
No. I think you are just being sensitive because the question involves lgbtq in a moral conundrum. You have gotten so used to the left wing worship and insistence of no possible wrong doing by lgbtq, that you can’t really look at the topic in an objective sense.

in the era of “me too?” There should be some concern about the idea of the inability to perform informed consent.

I’m sure you would be up in arms of a Christian tricked a Muslim into eating pork.

May 2007
your place

Food for thought.

So your reaction was to that “Op” was to continue reading and then post “food for thought” about something he said?

Alrighty then

May 2007
your place
No. I think you are just being sensitive because the question involves lgbtq in a moral conundrum. You have gotten so used to the left wing worship and insistence of no possible wrong doing by lgbtq, that you can’t really look at the topic in an objective sense.

in the era of “me too?” There should be some concern about the idea of the inability to perform informed consent.

I’m sure you would be up in arms of a Christian tricked a Muslim into eating pork.

So you want to support the Op by trying to get a discussion about the content?

Wow

Dec 2018
Florida
So you want to support the Op by trying to get a discussion about the content?

Wow
Oh my goodness. Better shut down honest discussion and immediately associate someone asking a legitimate question with someone they don’t actually support? How long till the nazi card comes out?

Why are some people so afraid of discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.