Homosexuals labeled trans gender discriminates heterosexuals right to be heterosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2007
your place
Oh my goodness. Better shut down honest discussion and immediately associate someone asking a legitimate question with someone they don’t actually support? How long till the nazi card comes out?

Why are some people so afraid of discussion?
Afraid of discussion? Are serious?

If you don’t get it after just glancing at the Op, then explaining to you probably won’t do much good.

If the guy seems like your cup of tea then go join up him and enjoy all kinds of “discussion”.

Dec 2018
Florida
So your reaction was to that “Op” was to continue reading and then post “food for thought” about something he said?

Alrighty then
In that long incoherent rant, I saw one little sentence and ask a question. Now you want to try and shut down that discussion. Does it scare you? Is it bad to have thoughts that run counter to LGBTQ worship?

It is a fair question on informed consent. And if you really want to shut down the above’s incoherent rant? You come up with a reasonable response and discussion on informed consent. Otherwise all you do is justify his lunacy to him. And he will keep coming back to discuss the topic.

It is very concerning that people cannot have a discussion on a discussion forum.

Dec 2018
Florida
Come on people. When you read sick shit in an Op that is worthy of an insta-ban, don’t use it as a backdrop for a discussion about the topic That is the goal of the Op.
If it is worthy of an Insta ban then report.

Otherwise? If you disagree, then have a reasonable and polite discussion. Emphasis on polite. It is a lot harder to be hateful and spiteful to someone, even when you disagree with their worldview, when they are nothing but sweet as honey and very polite.

Dec 2018
Florida
Afraid of discussion? Are serious?

If you don’t get it after just glancing at the Op, then explaining to you probably won’t do much good.

If the guy seems like your cup of tea then go join up him and enjoy all kinds of “discussion”.
Yes. Afraid of discussion. Absolutely. If you were not afraid, then you would simply come in here and counter him points to point or totally ignore him.

May 2007
your place
If it is worthy of an Insta ban then report.

Otherwise? If you disagree, then have a reasonable and polite discussion. Emphasis on polite. It is a lot harder to be hateful and spiteful to someone, even when you disagree with their worldview, when they are nothing but sweet as honey and very polite.

If you think the person who posted hateful crap is someone you want to be “sweet as honey” with then go ahead.

May 2007
your place
Yes. Afraid of discussion. Absolutely. If you were not afraid, then you would simply come in here and counter him points to point or totally ignore him.
No. You don’t get to make up the rules on what my options are. I think whoever posted the hate inspired diatribe has demonstrated to me that they are beneath me and most other members here. If you are the exception then go ahead and lend credibility, and have your “discussion”.

Dec 2018
Florida
If you think the person who posted hateful crap is someone you want to be “sweet as honey” with then go ahead.
I spend my day having conversations with some of the most spiteful hate filled assholes on the planet. I don’t think he would be an issue. Hate begets hate.

If your position is truly moral? Then you don’t have to be a hate filled spiteful asshole to push it. You can be reasonable and polite.

Dec 2018
Florida
No. You don’t get to make up the rules on what my options are. I think whoever posted the hate inspired diatribe has demonstrated to me that they are beneath me and most other members here. If you are the exception then go ahead and lend credibility, and have your “discussion”.
I didn’t set the rules. Nor am I trying to. I’m simply observing. You? You are trying to enforce your rules(ironically) by shutting down discussion. Hypocrisy. Thy name is you.

His hate filled diatribe? Could be shut down by simply observing polite conversation and etiquette. But that isn’t allowed when it comes to the required moral indignation. And don’t get me wrong. I fall victim to it myself at times. This just isn’t the topic. Especially because I differ in religious view to the OP, while still likely being of the same faith. It doesn’t beehove me to be a morally indignant asshole.

Besides. I asked a simple question. Where does the law reside on informed consent? Could one be held civilly liable? It has an interesting legal precedent that could be set.

May 2007
your place
I spend my day having conversations with some of the most spiteful hate filled assholes on the planet. I don’t think he would be an issue. Hate begets hate.

If your position is truly moral? Then you don’t have to be a hate filled spiteful asshole to push it. You can be reasonable and polite.

It isnt “rude” or being an “asshole” to not want to pretend that someone who spreads hate messages should be given credibility.

Also, you mentioned that you are “sweet as honey” but then you are using the term “hate filled spiteful asshole”.

I am done with you and don’t care to continue on. Please go and be “sweet as honey” to someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.