"Hope" and "Yes We Can" hats

Nov 2015
UK
Did Obama supporters wear these hats in 2008?

If so, did these hats trigger Republicans in hitting and swearing at the hat wearers like what's happened with MAGA hats?

I'm interested in knowing because I wasn't on American politic forums back then.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

If so, did these hats trigger Republicans in hitting and swearing at the hat wearers like what's happened with MAGA hats?

I'm interested in knowing because I wasn't on American politic forums back then.
I don't recall many hats like that.

However, the violence we see today is uniquely a Leftist thing.

Sure, you have your occassional guy from the otherside that does something stupid.

But, these Democrat funded violent hate groups like ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter, etc .... and these Attacks on Innocent people leaving Trump Rallies like we saw the other night in Minneapolis ...

That is strictly a Leftist thing !!

• Haha
Reactions: BoiseBo and Buzz62

CtC

Mar 2019
California

Sure, you have your occassional guy from the otherside that does something stupid.

But, these Democrat funded violent hate groups like ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter, etc .... and these Attacks on Innocent people leaving Trump Rallies like we saw the other night in Minneapolis ...

Just proves who are Americans and who are not.

Reactions: Buzz62
Nov 2015
UK

Ok, I read a snippet about such hats so I just wondered about it.

Reactions: John T Ford

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal

I don't remember for sure. I think they were too busy asking Russia to fix the US.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America

It was the Obama stickers that triggered the RWers.

Remember these?
1570914824053.png

Bumper stickers supporting President-elect Barack Obama became targets for an armed vandal on Nov. 6, said Western Washington Chief of University Police (UP) Randy Stegmeier.As of Monday, 18 vehicles had been reported with slashed tires and/or a W scratched into the paint, Stegmeier said.

Now that we are in the campaign season, many slap on bumper stickers to show support for their candidate. But, there's a bumper sticker out there now attacking President Obama that even Republicans won't put on their vehicle.

The bumper sticker says "Don't Re-Nig in 2012," and underneath it reads "Stop repeat offender. Don't re-elect Obama!"

CtC

Mar 2019
California

Remember these?
View attachment 29400

Bumper stickers supporting President-elect Barack Obama became targets for an armed vandal on Nov. 6, said Western Washington Chief of University Police (UP) Randy Stegmeier.As of Monday, 18 vehicles had been reported with slashed tires and/or a W scratched into the paint, Stegmeier said.

Now that we are in the campaign season, many slap on bumper stickers to show support for their candidate. But, there's a bumper sticker out there now attacking President Obama that even Republicans won't put on their vehicle.

The bumper sticker says "Don't Re-Nig in 2012," and underneath it reads "Stop repeat offender. Don't re-elect Obama!"
How many Obama supporters were attacked with bats and bottles? How many Obama rallies were surrounded by thugs in masks?

Nov 2015
UK

Remember these?
View attachment 29400

Was that one person, one instance or a national problem?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Was that one person, one instance or a national problem?
The Left will always play the "blame others for what you do" card but, informed Americans are well aware of where the violence comes from.

We have been watching the Series for decades.