Hoping for a DOJ patriot/ whistle-blower who will give uncensored Mueller report to the public

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
I knew you couldn't last 3 sentences b4 starting with the insults.

Still don't see me "Loving" Assange in those links like you claimed I did.

My position is a clear one:
If Assange leaked some beneficial info to the voters in the past....good for him.
His working with Trump and Putin in 2016 was criminal and immoral no matter how you look at it.

So when he does his shit that you like he's cool
When he does his same exact shit that you don't like he's a criminal.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
That is reduculous. The voters knew who Trump was/is when they voted for him. I get if that you don’t like Trump or the GOP but they won the election. That is how it works. The endless “get Trump” impeachment campaign is nothing but a bunch of whiners.
You are wrong.
The voters had no clue about the magnitude of Trump's crimes and treason and how much he would damage our country if we fell for his and Putin's scam.
No one can answer the question: Would Trump have won without the massive assistance of our enemy....Russia.
Since he has posed as president he has acted as Putin's puppet at every opportunity.

Wake up.....we are under attack.....and are losing!

May 2007
your place
You are wrong.
The voters had no clue about the magnitude of Trump's crimes and treason and how much he would damage our country if we fell for his and Putin's scam.
No one can answer the question: Would Trump have won without the massive assistance of our enemy....Russia.
Since he has posed as president he has acted as Putin's puppet at every opportunity.

Wake up.....we are under attack.....and are losing!
As far as losing, thst happened on Election Day. Hillary was a dud of a candidate.