House Democrats Just Dropped a Boatload of Impeachment Documents That Look Really Bad for Trump

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
you all know that Bill Barr is running interference making sure none of this touches Trump on his watch - right? Hell, he won't even let it be investigated without his approval. He wont let Trump be investigated, or his campaign, without his direct approval. Calling that a conflict of interest doesn't even begin to describe how inappropriate that is.

Sep 2016
My own world
you all know that Bill Barr is running interference making sure none of this touches Trump on his watch - right? Hell, he won't even let it be investigated without his approval. He wont let Trump be investigated, or his campaign, without his direct approval. Calling that a conflict of interest doesn't even begin to describe how inappropriate that is.
Yes and I wonder why this guy Parnas was so eager to go to Congress? Was it that they felt Barr was holding up the FBI from making a deal that would see his
cooperation into investigations that lead to Trump and to other GOP politicians? The theory that the best way to combat corruption is to expose it publicly so Parnas may have thought this will bring questions as to why investigations aren't going deeper into this case. Barr needs to go and another AG needs to take over or he has to recuse himself.

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
Gee, it would be terrible to have a conflict of interest.

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
Bill Barr's job description is chief law enforcement officer of the USA.
He is acting as if his job description is Donald Trump's personal defense lawyer.
It's the same thing he did for Poppy Bush 30 years ago, when. he earned the nickname "Coverup General".
Yep. I agree.